Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Reduction of spinal PGE2 concentrations prevents swim stress-induced thermal hyperalgesia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2015 Feb 19.
- Assessment of a carbon dioxide laser for the measurement of thermal nociceptive thresholds following intramuscular administration of analgesic drugs in pain-free female cats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vet Anaesth Analg 2015 Feb 14.
- Parallel artificial liquid membrane extraction of acidic drugs from human plasma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anal Bioanal Chem 2015 Feb 15.
- Effect of new hybrids based on 5,16-pregnadiene scaffold linked to an anti-inflammatory drug on the growth of a human astrocytoma cell line (U373). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Med Chem 2015 Jan 24.:135-141.
- Improved enantioselectivity of thermostable esterase from Archaeoglobus fulgidus toward (S)-ketoprofen ethyl ester by directed evolution and characterization of mutant esterases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 2015 Feb 7.
- Factors influencing the severity of pain during hysterosalpingography. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Gynaecol Obstet 2015 Jan 27.
- Novel pH-sensitive IPNs of polyacrylamide-g-gum ghatti and sodium alginate for gastro-protective drug delivery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Biol Macromol 2015 Jan 23.:133-143.
- Ionic liquids for improving the extraction of NSAIDs in water samples using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction by high performance liquid chromatography-diode array-fluorescence detection. [Journal Article]
- Talanta 2015 Mar.:619-26.
- Enantioselective determination of representative profens in wastewater by a single-step sample treatment and chiral liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. [Journal Article]
- Talanta 2015 Mar.:325-32.
- The acute treatment of migraine in adults: the american headache society evidence assessment of migraine pharmacotherapies. [Journal Article]
- Headache 2015 Jan; 55(1):3-20.