Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Increased cortical surface area and gyrification following long-term survival from early monocular enucleation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroimage Clin 2015.:297-305.
- Preservation of Vision by the Pulvinar following Early-Life Primary Visual Cortex Lesions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Biol 2015 Jan 13.
- Delayed signal transmission in Area 17, Area 18 and the posteromedial lateral suprasylvian area of aged cats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2015 Jan 13.
- The endocannabinoid system within the dorsal lateral geniculate nucleus of the vervet monkey. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2015 Jan 6.:135-144.
- Cortical state determines global variability and correlations in visual cortex. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Jan 7; 35(1):170-8.
- Retinal dysfunction of contrast processing in major depression also apparent in cortical activity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Arch Psychiatry Clin Neurosci 2015 Jan 8.
- Congenital blindness affects diencephalic but not mesencephalic structures in the human brain. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Struct Funct 2015 Jan 6.
- Binocular eyelid closure promotes anatomical but not behavioral recovery from monocular deprivation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vision Res 2014 Dec 20.
- Expression of inducible heat shock proteins hsp27 and hsp70 in the visual pathway of rats subjected to various models of retinal ganglion cell injury. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(12):e114838.
- Distributions of vesicular glutamate transporters 1 and 2 in the visual system of tree shrews (Tupaia belangeri). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Comp Neurol 2014 Dec 17.