Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Melanopsin-driven increases in maintained activity enhance thalamic visual response reliability across a simulated dawn. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Oct 5.
- A cortical locus for anisotropic overlay suppression of stimuli presented at fixation. [Journal Article]
- Vis Neurosci 2015 Jan.:E023.
- Distribution of glutamatergic, GABAergic, and glycinergic neurons in the auditory pathways of macaque monkeys. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2015 Sep 29.:128-151.
- Dorsal raphe nucleus projecting retinal ganglion cells: Why Y cells? [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Biobehav Rev 2015 Aug 5.:118-131.
- Retinal prostheses: progress toward the next generation implants. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:290.
- The Functional Asymmetry of ON and OFF Channels in the Perception of Contrast. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurophysiol 2015 Sep 2.:jn.00560.2015.
- Differences in the anatomical connectivity patterns of the lateral geniculate nucleus between subjects with dyslexia and controls. [Journal Article]
- J Vis 2015 Sep 1; 15(12):640.
- Comparison of fMRI measurements in LGN and Primary Visual cortex with visual deficits in Glaucoma. [Journal Article]
- J Vis 2015 Sep 1; 15(12):257.
- Contrasting Bottom-up Saliency and Top-Down Attention in the Early Visual Pathway. [Journal Article]
- J Vis 2015 Sep 1; 15(12):222.
- Color representation in lateral geniculate nucleus: a human fMRI study. [Journal Article]
- J Vis 2015 Sep 1; 15(12):21.