Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- I'll take the low road: the evolutionary underpinnings of visually triggered fear. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:414.
- Bilateral Changes of Spontaneous Activity Within the Central Auditory Pathway Upon Chronic Unilateral Intracochlear Electrical Stimulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Otol Neurotol 2015 Nov 4.
- The Speed of Alpha-Band Oscillations Predicts the Temporal Resolution of Visual Perception. [Journal Article]
- Curr Biol 2015 Nov 16; 25(22):2985-90.
- Selective reduction of fMRI responses to transient achromatic stimuli in the magnocellular layers of the LGN and the superficial layer of the SC of early glaucoma patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Brain Mapp 2015 Nov 3.
- A computational relationship between thalamic sensory neural responses and contrast perception. [Journal Article]
- Front Neural Circuits 2015.:54.
- Limbic-Auditory Interactions of Tinnitus: An Evaluation Using Diffusion Tensor Imaging. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Neuroradiol 2015 Oct 21.
- Human blindsight is mediated by an intact geniculo-extrastriate pathway. [Journal Article]
- Elife 2015.
- The multifunctional lateral geniculate nucleus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Neurosci 2015 Oct 17.
- Presynaptic Inputs to Any CNS Projection Neuron Identified by Dual Recombinant Virus Infection. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0140681.
- Sight and blindness in the same person: Gating in the visual system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psych J 2015 Oct 15.