Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Two types of interneurons in the mouse lateral geniculate nucleus are characterized by different h-current density. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:24904.
- Subcortical connections of the perirhinal, postrhinal, and entorhinal cortices of the rat. I. afferents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hippocampus 2016 Apr 27.
- Adaptive Processes in Thalamus and Cortex Revealed by Silencing of Primary Visual Cortex during Contrast Adaptation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Biol 2016 Apr 20.
- Using magnetic resonance imaging to assess visual deficits: a review. [Journal Article, Review]
- Ophthalmic Physiol Opt 2016 May; 36(3):240-65.
- Alterations of the optic pathway between unilateral and bilateral optic nerve damage in multiple sclerosis as revealed by the combined use of advanced diffusion kurtosis imaging and visual evoked potentials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Magn Reson Imaging 2016 Apr 21.
- On Parallel Streams through the Mouse Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Nucleus. [Journal Article]
- Front Neural Circuits 2016.:20.
- Representation of the visual field in the anterior thalamus of the leopard frog, Rana pipiens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2016 Apr 6.:34-38.
- Optogenetics Advances in Primate Visual Pathway. [Journal Article]
- Neuron 2016 Apr 6; 90(1):8-10.
- A normalized contrast-encoding model exhibits bright/dark asymmetries similar to early visual neurons. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Rep 2016 Apr; 4(7)
- Individual Assessment of Brain Tissue Changes in MS and the Effect of Focal Lesions on Short-Term Focal Atrophy Development in MS: A Voxel-Guided Morphometry Study. [Journal Article]
- Int J Mol Sci 2016; 17(4)