Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Vision Loss Caused by Retinal and Lateral Geniculate Nucleus Infarction in H1N1 Influenza. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neuroophthalmol 2015 Apr 14.
- Functional MRI of the vocalization-processing network in the macaque brain. [Journal Article]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:113.
- Differential modification of cortical and thalamic projections to cat primary auditory cortex following early- and late-onset deafness. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Comp Neurol 2015 Apr 16.
- CaV3.2 KO mice have altered retinal waves but normal direction selectivity. [Journal Article]
- Vis Neurosci 2015 Jan.:E003.
- Subcortical orientation biases explain orientation selectivity of visual cortical cells. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Rep 2015 Apr; 3(4)
- Preference for concentric orientations in the mouse superior colliculus. [Journal Article]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6773.
- Melanopsin-Derived Visual Responses under Light Adapted Conditions in the Mouse dLGN. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0123424.
- Epibatidine Blocks Eye-Specific Segregation in Ferret Dorsal Lateral Geniculate Nucleus during Stage III Retinal Waves. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0118783.
- Transient ipsilateral retinal ganglion cell projections to the brain: Extent, targeting, and disappearance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Neurobiol 2015 Mar 18.
- Metabotropic glutamate receptor 5 shows different patterns of localization within the parallel visual pathways in macaque and squirrel monkeys. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eye Brain 2014 Sep 24.:29-43.