Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Weak orientation and direction selectivity in lateral geniculate nucleus representing central vision in the gray squirrel Sciurus carolinensis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurophysiol 2015 Feb 25.:jn.00516.2014.
- Absence of Plateau Potentials in dLGN Cells Leads to a Breakdown in Retinogeniculate Refinement. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Feb 25; 35(8):3652-62.
- Metaplastic up-regulation of ltp in the rat visual cortex by monocular visual training: requirement of task mastery, hemispheric specificity, and nmda-glun2b involvement. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2015 Feb 21.
- Layer-specific response properties of the human lateral geniculate nucleus and superior colliculus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroimage 2015 Feb 19.:159-166.
- Axonal Terminals Exposed to Amyloid-β May Not Lead to Pre-Synaptic Axonal Damage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Alzheimers Dis 2015 Feb 19.
- Vision Loss and RNFL Thinning after Internal Carotid Arter Occlusion and Middle Cerebral Artery Infarction. [Journal Article]
- Acta Inform Med 2014 Dec; 22(6):413-4.
- Interhemispheric interactions of the human thalamic reticular nucleus. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Feb 4; 35(5):2026-32.
- Modulatory Effects of Activation of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptors on GABAergic Circuits in the Mouse Thalamus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurophysiol 2015 Feb 4.:jn.01014.2014.
- Surround suppression and temporal processing of visual signals. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurophysiol 2015 Feb 4.:jn.00480.2014.
- Impaired clustered protocadherin-α leads to aggregated retinogeniculate terminals and impaired visual acuity in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurochem 2015 Feb 4.