Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Evaluation of Three Sensor Types for Particle Motion Measurement. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Adv Exp Med Biol 2016.:679-686.
- Ethics in Publishing: Complexity Science and Human Factors Offer Insights to Develop a Just Culture. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Eng Ethics 2015 Nov 25.
- Luminescence turn-on/off sensing of biological iron by carbon dots in transferrin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Phys Chem Chem Phys 2015 Nov 26.
- Effect of imperceptible vibratory noise applied to wrist skin on fingertip touch evoked potentials - an EEG study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiol Rep 2015 Nov; 3(11)
- A vanished history of skeletonization in Cambrian comb jellies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Adv 2015 Jul; 1(6):e1500092.
- Early-onset treadmill training reduces mechanical allodynia and modulates CGRP fiber density in lamina III/IV in a mouse model of spinal cord contusion injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pain 2015 Nov 14.
- Successful bilateral pudendal neuromodulation to treat male detrusor areflexia following severe pubic symphysis fracture, a case report. [Journal Article]
- BMC Urol 2015; 15(1):115.
- Corrigendum: How and why do root apices sense light under the soil surface? [PUBLISHED ERRATUM]
- Front Plant Sci 2015.:930.
- Upregulation of Ih expressed in IB4-negative Aδ nociceptive DRG neurons contributes to mechanical hypersensitivity associated with cervical radiculopathic pain. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:16713.
- Antecedents of Young Women's Sexual Risk Taking in Tourist Experiences. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sex Res 2015 Nov 17.:1-15.