Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Wnt Co-Receptor Lrp5 Is Required for Cranial Neural Crest Cell Migration in Zebrafish. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0131768.
- Changing Faces of Transcriptional Regulation Reflected by Zic3. [Journal Article]
- Curr Genomics 2015 Apr; 16(2):117-27.
- Cellular basis of neuroepithelial bending during mouse spinal neural tube closure. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Biol 2015 Jun 12.
- The involvement of PCP proteins in radial cell intercalations during Xenopus embryonic development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Biol 2015 Jun 14.
- Urodynamic Findings and Renal Function in Children with Neurogenic Bladder after Myelomeningocele. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Urol Int 2015 Jun 11.
- Rho kinase-dependent actin turnover and actomyosin disassembly are necessary for mouse spinal neural tube closure. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cell Sci 2015 Jun 3.
- First steps of in vitro gastrulation in rabbit vitrified embryos. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Cryo Letters 2015 Mar-Apr; 36(2):128-36.
- Impact of preconditioning with retinoic acid during early development on morphological and functional characteristics of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Stem Cell Res 2015 May 9; 15(1):30-41.
- Spatial and temporal aspects of Wnt signaling and planar cell polarity during vertebrate embryonic development. [REVIEW]
- Semin Cell Dev Biol 2015 May 15.
- Early maternal alcohol consumption alters hippocampal DNA methylation, gene expression and volume in a mouse model. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0124931.