Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Embryonic development of lake whitefish Coregonus clupeaformis: a staging series, analysis of growth and effects of fixation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Fish Biol 2015 Jul 17.
- Coordinating cell and tissue behavior during zebrafish neural tube morphogenesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Dyn 2015 Jul 14.
- Low and moderate prenatal ethanol exposures of mice during gastrulation or neurulation delays neurobehavioral development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurotoxicol Teratol 2015 Jul 11.:1-11.
- OTX2 Transcription Factor Controls Regional Patterning within the Medial Ganglionic Eminence and Regional Identity of the Septum. [Journal Article]
- Cell Rep 2015 Jul 21; 12(3):482-94.
- The Wnt Co-Receptor Lrp5 Is Required for Cranial Neural Crest Cell Migration in Zebrafish. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0131768.
- Changing Faces of Transcriptional Regulation Reflected by Zic3. [Journal Article]
- Curr Genomics 2015 Apr; 16(2):117-27.
- Cellular basis of neuroepithelial bending during mouse spinal neural tube closure. [Journal Article]
- Dev Biol 2015 Aug 15; 404(2):113-24.
- The involvement of PCP proteins in radial cell intercalations during Xenopus embryonic development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Biol 2015 Jun 14.
- Urodynamic Findings and Renal Function in Children with Neurogenic Bladder after Myelomeningocele. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Urol Int 2015 Jun 11.
- Rho-kinase-dependent actin turnover and actomyosin disassembly are necessary for mouse spinal neural tube closure. [Journal Article]
- J Cell Sci 2015 Jul 15; 128(14):2468-81.