Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Impact of preconditioning with retinoic acid during early development on morphological and functional characteristics of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived neurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Stem Cell Res 2015 May 9; 15(1):30-41.
- Spatial and temporal aspects of Wnt signaling and planar cell polarity during vertebrate embryonic development. [REVIEW]
- Semin Cell Dev Biol 2015 May 15.
- Early maternal alcohol consumption alters hippocampal DNA methylation, gene expression and volume in a mouse model. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0124931.
- Abstracts of orient neuron nexus 1(1), 2(1), and 3(1). [Journal Article]
- Malays J Med Sci 2014 Dec; 21(Spec Issue):55-8.
- Planar polarization of Vangl2 in the vertebrate neural plate is controlled by Wnt and Myosin II signaling. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Open 2015 Apr 24.
- Suppressed expression of mitogen-activated protein kinases in hyperthermia induced defective neural tube. [Journal Article]
- Neurosci Lett 2015 May 6.:6-11.
- Timing in Neural Maturation: Arrest, Delay, Precociousness, and Temporal Determination of Malformations. [REVIEW]
- Pediatr Neurol 2015 May; 52(5):473-486.
- The orphan GPCR, Gpr161, regulates the retinoic acid and canonical Wnt pathways during neurulation. [Journal Article]
- Dev Biol 2015 Jun 1; 402(1):17-31.
- Transcriptional control of neural crest specification into peripheral glia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Glia 2015 Mar 10.
- [Neurulation continues: the parade commander is...apical constriction]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Review]
- Ontogenez 2014 Jul-Aug; 45(4):240-9.