Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Filum Terminale Revisited: A Histological Study in Human Fetuses. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Neurosurg 2015 Nov 24.
- Novel Mode of Defective Neural Tube Closure in the Non-Obese Diabetic (NOD) Mouse Strain. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:16917.
- [Antiteratogenic capacity of resveratrol in streptozotocin-induced diabetes in rats]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Peru Med Exp Salud Publica 2015 Sep; 32(3):457-63.
- Temporal and spatial requirements for Nodal-induced anterior mesendoderm and mesoderm in anterior neurulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Genesis 2015 Nov 3.
- T-type Calcium Channel Regulation of Neural Tube Closure and EphrinA/EPHA Expression. [Journal Article]
- Cell Rep 2015 Oct 27; 13(4):829-39.
- Contiguous triple spinal dysraphism associated with Chiari malformation Type II and hydrocephalus: an embryological conundrum between the unified theory of Pang and the unified theory of McLone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg Pediatr 2015 Oct 16.:1-4.
- Stage susceptibility of Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes) to selenomethionine and hypersaline developmental toxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Toxicol Chem 2015 Oct 7.
- MiR-302/367 regulate neural progenitor proliferation, differentiation timing, and survival in neurulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Biol 2015 Oct 9.
- Maternal diabetes triggers DNA damage and DNA damage response in neurulation stage embryos through oxidative stress. [Journal Article]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 Nov 13; 467(2):407-12.
- Co-ordinated expression of innate immune molecules during mouse neurulation. [Journal Article]
- Mol Immunol 2015 Dec; 68(2 Pt A):253-60.