Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- MiR-302/367 regulate neural progenitor proliferation, differentiation, and survival in neurulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Biol 2015 Oct 3.
- Maternal diabetes triggers DNA damage and DNA damage response in neurulation stage embryos through oxidative stress. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 Sep 28.
- Co-ordinated expression of innate immune molecules during mouse neurulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Immunol 2015 Sep 14.
- Temperature Sensitivity of Neural Tube Defects in Zoep Mutants. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Zebrafish 2015 Sep 14.
- Nutri-epigenomic Studies Related to Neural Tube Defects: Does Folate Affect Neural Tube Closure Via Changes in DNA Methylation? [Journal Article]
- Mini Rev Med Chem 2015; 15(13):1095-102.
- Captive Care, Raising, and Breeding of the Veiled Chameleon (Chamaeleo calyptratus). [Journal Article]
- Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2015; 2015(10):pdb.prot087718.
- Fate Specification of Neural Plate Border by Canonical Wnt Signaling and Grhl3 is Crucial for Neural Tube Closure. [Journal Article]
- EBioMedicine 2015 Jun; 2(6):513-27.
- ATP4 and ciliation in the neuroectoderm and endoderm of Xenopus embryos and tadpoles. [Journal Article]
- Data Brief 2015 Sep.:22-31.
- miR-302 Is Required for Timing of Neural Differentiation, Neural Tube Closure, and Embryonic Viability. [Journal Article]
- Cell Rep 2015 Aug 4; 12(5):760-73.
- Embryonic development of lake whitefish Coregonus clupeaformis: a staging series, analysis of growth and effects of fixation. [Journal Article]
- J Fish Biol 2015 Sep; 87(3):539-58.