Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Captive Care, Raising, and Breeding of the Veiled Chameleon (Chamaeleo calyptratus). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2015 Aug 26.
- Fate Specification of Neural Plate Border by Canonical Wnt Signaling and Grhl3 is Crucial for Neural Tube Closure. [Journal Article]
- EBioMedicine 2015 Jun; 2(6):513-27.
- ATP4 and ciliation in the neuroectoderm and endoderm of Xenopus embryos and tadpoles. [Journal Article]
- Data Brief 2015 Sep.:22-31.
- miR-302 Is Required for Timing of Neural Differentiation, Neural Tube Closure, and Embryonic Viability. [Journal Article]
- Cell Rep 2015 Aug 4; 12(5):760-73.
- Embryonic development of lake whitefish Coregonus clupeaformis: a staging series, analysis of growth and effects of fixation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Fish Biol 2015 Sep; 87(3):539-558.
- Coordinating cell and tissue behavior during zebrafish neural tube morphogenesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Dyn 2015 Jul 14.
- Low and moderate prenatal ethanol exposures of mice during gastrulation or neurulation delays neurobehavioral development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurotoxicol Teratol 2015 Jul 11.:1-11.
- OTX2 Transcription Factor Controls Regional Patterning within the Medial Ganglionic Eminence and Regional Identity of the Septum. [Journal Article]
- Cell Rep 2015 Jul 21; 12(3):482-94.
- The Wnt Co-Receptor Lrp5 Is Required for Cranial Neural Crest Cell Migration in Zebrafish. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0131768.
- Changing Faces of Transcriptional Regulation Reflected by Zic3. [Journal Article]
- Curr Genomics 2015 Apr; 16(2):117-27.