Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Regulation of cell protrusions by small GTPases during fusion of the neural folds. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Elife 2016.
- Developmental Control of Cell-Cycle Compensation Provides a Switch for Patterned Mitosis at the Onset of Chordate Neurulation. [Journal Article]
- Dev Cell 2016 Apr 18; 37(2):148-61.
- Microtubules, polarity and vertebrate neural tube morphogenesis. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Anat 2016 Mar 29.
- Mechanotransduction During Vertebrate Neurulation. [Journal Article]
- Curr Top Dev Biol 2016.:359-76.
- Extracellular matrix couples the convergence movements of mesoderm and neural plate during the early stages of neurulation. [Journal Article]
- Dev Dyn 2016 May; 245(5):580-9.
- Conserved roles for cytoskeletal components in determining laterality. [Journal Article]
- Integr Biol (Camb) 2016 Mar 14; 8(3):267-86.
- Formate supplementation enhances folate-dependent nucleotide biosynthesis and prevents spina bifida in a mouse model of folic acid-resistant neural tube defects. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochimie 2016 Feb 23.
- Microtubule-associated protein 1b is required for shaping the neural tube. [Journal Article]
- Neural Dev 2016; 11(1):1.
- Cryopreservation of Persian sturgeon (Acipenser persicus) embryos by DMSO-based vitrificant solutions. [Journal Article]
- Theriogenology 2016 Mar 15; 85(5):1013-8.
- Dose-dependent teratogenicity of the synthetic cannabinoid CP-55,940 in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurotoxicol Teratol 2015 Dec 18.