Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Optimizing Care With a Standardized Management Protocol for Patients With Infantile Spasms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Child Neurol 2014 Dec 22.
- Impaired slow wave sleep downscaling in patients with infantile spasms. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Paediatr Neurol 2015 Mar; 19(2):134-42.
- Neurodevelopmental outcome of infantile spasms: A systematic review and meta-analysis. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsy Res 2015 Jan.:155-62.
- Detection of global DNA hypomethylation of peripheral blood lymphocytes in patients with infantile spasms. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Epilepsy Res 2015 Jan.:28-33.
- Germline activating AKT3 mutation associated with megalencephaly, polymicrogyria, epilepsy and hypoglycemia. [Journal Article]
- Mol Genet Metab 2015 Mar; 114(3):467-73.
- Intestinal absorption of the antiepileptic drug substance vigabatrin is altered by infant formula in vitro and in vivo. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacol Res Perspect 2014 Apr; 2(2):e00036.
- LAMA2-related congenital muscular dystrophy complicated by West syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Paediatr Neurol 2015 Mar; 19(2):243-7.
- Mutational analysis of paediatric patients with tuberous sclerosis complex in Korea: genotype and epilepsy. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Epileptic Disord 2014 Dec; 16(4):449-55.
- [Early-onset epileptic encephalopathy caused by CDKL5 mutation.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ugeskr Laeger 2014 Dec 15; 176(25A)
- Molecular characterization of a cohort of 73 patients with infantile spasms syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Med Genet 2015 Feb; 58(2):51-8.