Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Infantile Spasms Respond Poorly to Topiramate. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Neurol 2015 May 9.
- Epilepsy in Tuberous Sclerosis: Phenotypes, Mechanisms, and Treatments. [Journal Article]
- Semin Neurol 2015 Jun; 35(3):269-76.
- Etiology and Long-Term Outcomes of Late-Onset Infantile Spasms. [Journal Article]
- Neuropediatrics 2015 Aug; 46(4):269-76.
- Genotype-phenotype correlation in neuronal migration disorders and cortical dysplasias. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:181.
- Early Anatomical Injury Patterns Predict Epilepsy in Head Cooled Neonates With Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Neurol 2015 Apr 24.
- Epilepsy in children with tuberous sclerosis complex: Chance of remission and response to antiepileptic drugs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsia 2015 Jun 4.
- The GIRK2 subunit is involved in IS-like seizures induced by GABAB receptor agonists. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsia 2015 Jul; 56(7):1081-7.
- Vigabatrin therapy implicates neocortical high frequency oscillations in an animal model of infantile spasms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Dis 2015 May 27.:1-11.
- Do Patients Require Inpatient Admission to Receive Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH)? A Survey of US-Based Prescribers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Child Neurol 2015 May 21.
- The ketogenic diet in pharmacoresistant childhood epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- Expert Rev Neurother 2015 Jun; 15(6):621-8.