Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The GIRK2 subunit is involved in IS-like seizures induced by GABAB receptor agonists. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsia 2015 May 29.
- Vigabatrin therapy implicates neocortical high frequency oscillations in an animal model of infantile spasms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Dis 2015 May 27.:1-11.
- Do Patients Require Inpatient Admission to Receive Adrenocorticotropic Hormone (ACTH)? A Survey of US-Based Prescribers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Child Neurol 2015 May 21.
- The ketogenic diet in pharmacoresistant childhood epilepsy. [Journal Article]
- Expert Rev Neurother 2015 Jun; 15(6):621-8.
- In response to: Long-term outcome in children with infantile spasms treated with vigabatrin: A cohort of 180 patients. [Letter]
- Epilepsia 2015 May; 56(5):809-10.
- Long-term outcome in children with infantile spasms treated with vigabatrin: A cohort of 180 patients. [Letter]
- Epilepsia 2015 May; 56(5):807-9.
- Hemispherotomy for isolated infantile spasms following perinatal ischemic stroke. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Paediatr Neurol 2015 Apr 30.
- Pathogenesis and new candidate treatments for infantile spasms and early life epileptic encephalopathies: A view from preclinical studies. [REVIEW]
- Neurobiol Dis 2015 Jul.:135-149.
- Sleep and epilepsy syndromes. [Journal Article]
- Neuropediatrics 2015 Jun; 46(3):171-80.
- Clinical profiles for seizure remission and developmental gains after total corpus callosotomy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Dev 2015 May 7.