Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Perceptual Strategies of Pigeons to Detect a Rotational Centre-A Hint for Star Compass Learning? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0119919.
- Seeking behavior, place conditioning, and resistance to conditioned suppression of feeding in rats intermittently exposed to palatable food. [Journal Article]
- Behav Neurosci 2015 Apr; 129(2):219-24.
- Activation of the GLP-1 Receptors in the Nucleus of the Solitary Tract Reduces Food Reward Behavior and Targets the Mesolimbic System. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0119034.
- Learning to predict and control harmful events: chronic pain and conditioning. [Journal Article]
- Pain 2015 Apr.:S86-93.
- Learning context modulates aversive taste strength in honey bees. [Journal Article]
- J Exp Biol 2015 Mar; 218(Pt 6):949-59.
- Synergetic fMRI-EEG Brain Mapping in Alpha-Rhythm Voluntary Control Mode. [Journal Article]
- Bull Exp Biol Med 2015 Mar; 158(5):644-9.
- Hearing Thresholds, Minimal Response Levels, and Cross-check Measures in Pediatric Audiology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Audiol 2015 Mar 10.
- Salicylate-induced hearing loss and gap detection deficits in rats. [Journal Article]
- Front Neurol 2015.:31.
- Repeated stressor exposure enhances contextual fear memory in a beta-adrenergic receptor-dependent process and increases impulsivity in a non-beta receptor-dependent fashion. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiol Behav 2015 Mar 5.
- Reinforcement learning for adaptive threshold control of restorative brain-computer interfaces: a Bayesian simulation. [Journal Article]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:36.