Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Social visual contact, a primary "drive" for social animals? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anim Cogn 2015 Jan 21.
- A 1-night operant learning task without food-restriction differentiates among mouse strains in an automated home-cage environment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Brain Res 2015 Jan 16.
- A novel vibrotactile system for stimulating the glabrous skin of awake freely behaving rats during operant conditioning. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosci Methods 2015 Jan 13.
- Characterization of attenuated food motivation in high-fat diet-induced obesity: Critical roles for time on diet and reinforcer familiarity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiol Behav 2015 Jan 9.:69-77.
- Comparison of the sensitivity of prepulse inhibition of the startle reflex and operant conditioning in an auditory intensity difference limen paradigm. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hear Res 2015 Jan 8.
- Effect of cerebellar transcranial magnetic stimulation on soleus Ia presynaptic and reciprocal inhibition. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroreport 2015 Jan 7.
- Novel 5-HT6 receptor antagonists/D2 receptor partial agonists targeting behavioral and psychological symptoms of dementia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Med Chem 2014 Dec 24.:221-235.
- Multidisciplinary Intervention for Childhood Feeding Difficulties: A Randomized Clinical Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2014 Dec 18.
- Neural oscillations: beta band activity across motor networks. [REVIEW]
- Curr Opin Neurobiol 2014 Dec 17.:60-67.
- Lighting the darkness of addiction: can phototherapy enhance contingency-management-based treatment of substance-related and addictive disorders? [Journal Article]
- J Addict Nurs 2014 Oct; 25(4):197-203.