Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Use of an operant paradigm for the study of antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Pharmacol 2015 Aug 13.
- Optimizing Deep Brain Stimulation of the Nucleus Accumbens in a Reward Preference Rat Model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuromodulation 2015 Aug 13.
- Optogenetics in Freely Moving Mammals: Dopamine and Reward. [Journal Article]
- Cold Spring Harb Protoc 2015; 2015(8):pdb.top086330.
- Dumb and Lazy? A Comparison of Color Learning and Memory Retrieval in Drones and Workers of the Buff-Tailed Bumblebee, Bombus terrestris, by Means of PER Conditioning. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0134248.
- Thermosensation and the TRPV channel in Rhodnius prolixus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Insect Physiol 2015 Jul 28.:145-156.
- Memory formation and retrieval of neuronal silencing in the auditory cortex. [Journal Article]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Aug 4; 112(31):9740-4.
- A new voluntary blood collection method for the Andean bear (Tremarctos ornatus) and Asiatic black bear (Ursus thibetanus). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Zoo Biol 2015 Jul 21.
- Reinforcement learning of self-regulated β-oscillations for motor restoration in chronic stroke. [Journal Article]
- Front Hum Neurosci 2015.:391.
- Intrinsic or Extrinsic? Using Videogames to Motivate Stroke Survivors: A Systematic Review. [Journal Article]
- Games Health J 2015 Jun; 4(3):253-8.
- Extended exposure to environmental cues, but not to sucrose, reduces sucrose cue reactivity in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Learn Behav 2015 Jul 14.