Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Training Lymnaea in the presence of a predator scent results in a long-lasting ability to form enhanced long-term memory. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Comp Physiol A Neuroethol Sens Neural Behav Physiol 2016 Apr 30.
- Role of DOR in neuronal plasticity changes promoted by food-seeking behaviour. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addict Biol 2016 Apr 21.
- Speech and language therapies to improve pragmatics and discourse skills in patients with schizophrenia. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychiatry Res 2016 Apr 9.:88-95.
- Learning in Plants: Lessons from Mimosa pudica. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Psychol 2016.:417.
- Neural correlates of success and failure signals during neurofeedback learning. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroscience 2016 Apr 5.
- Genes and Alcohol Consumption: Studies with Mutant Mice. [Journal Article]
- Int Rev Neurobiol 2016.:293-355.
- Reinforcement learning of self-regulated sensorimotor β-oscillations improves motor performance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroimage 2016 Apr 2.:142-152.
- Depletion of nucleus accumbens dopamine leads to impaired reward and aversion processing in mice: Relevance to motivation pathologies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2016 Mar 29.
- Experience that Much Work Produces Many Reinforcers Makes the Sunk Cost Fallacy in Pigeons: A Preliminary Test. [Journal Article]
- Front Psychol 2016.:363.
- TRH injected into the nucleus accumbens shell releases dopamine and reduces feeding motivation in rats. [Journal Article]
- Behav Brain Res 2016 Jun 1.:128-36.