Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Audiograms, gap detection thresholds, and frequency difference limens in cannabinoid receptor 1 knockout mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hear Res 2015 Sep 28.
- Amygdala Signaling during Foraging in a Hazardous Environment. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Sep 23; 35(38):12994-3005.
- A dissociation between recognition and reactivation: The renewal effect at 3 months of age. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Psychobiol 2015 Sep 23.
- A Novel Attention Training Paradigm Based on Operant Conditioning of Eye Gaze: Preliminary Findings. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Emotion 2015 Sep 21.
- Environmental enrichment induces early heroin abstinence in an animal conflict model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Sep 12.:20-25.
- Electrophysiological CNS-processes related to associative learning in humans. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Brain Res 2015 Sep 11.:211-232.
- Dopamine Is Required for the Neural Representation and Control of Movement Vigor. [Journal Article]
- Cell 2015 Sep 10; 162(6):1418-30.
- Effects of D- and L-govadine on the disruption of touchscreen object-location paired associates learning in rats by acute MK-801 treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2015 Sep 11.
- Differential effects of wake promoting drug modafinil in aversive learning paradigms. [Journal Article]
- Front Behav Neurosci 2015.:220.
- Quantifying Social Motivation in Mice Using Operant Conditioning. [Journal Article]
- J Vis Exp 2015; (102)