Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dumb and Lazy? A Comparison of Color Learning and Memory Retrieval in Drones and Workers of the Buff-Tailed Bumblebee, Bombus terrestris, by Means of PER Conditioning. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0134248.
- Thermosensation and the TRPV channel in Rhodnius prolixus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Insect Physiol 2015 Jul 27.
- Memory formation and retrieval of neuronal silencing in the auditory cortex. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Jul 21.
- A new voluntary blood collection method for the Andean bear (Tremarctos ornatus) and Asiatic black bear (Ursus thibetanus). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Zoo Biol 2015 Jul 21.
- Reinforcement learning of self-regulated β-oscillations for motor restoration in chronic stroke. [Journal Article]
- Front Hum Neurosci 2015.:391.
- Intrinsic or Extrinsic? Using Videogames to Motivate Stroke Survivors: A Systematic Review. [Journal Article]
- Games Health J 2015 Jun; 4(3):253-8.
- Extended exposure to environmental cues, but not to sucrose, reduces sucrose cue reactivity in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Learn Behav 2015 Jul 14.
- Electric foot shock stress: a useful tool in neuropsychiatric studies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Neurosci 2015 Jul 10.
- Prevention of the incubation of cocaine seeking by aerobic exercise in female rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2015 Jul 11.
- Behavior and Modeling of Two-Dimensional Precedence Effect in Head-Unrestrained Cats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurophysiol 2015 Jul 1.:jn.00214.2015.