Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Effect of auditory stimuli on conditioned vocal behavior of budgerigars. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Processes 2015 Nov 17.
- Using giant african pouched rats to detect human tuberculosis: a review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pan Afr Med J 2015.:333.
- An embodied biologically constrained model of foraging: from classical and operant conditioning to adaptive real-world behavior in DAC-X. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neural Netw 2015 Oct 30.
- Editorial: Neurofeedback in ADHD. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Front Hum Neurosci 2015.:602.
- Laterality enhances numerical skills in the guppy, Poecilia reticulata. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Front Behav Neurosci 2015.:285.
- 16p11.2 Deletion mice display cognitive deficits in touchscreen learning and novelty recognition tasks. [Journal Article]
- Learn Mem 2015 Dec; 22(12):622-32.
- Operant avoidance learning in crayfish, Orconectes rusticus: Computational ethology and the development of an automated learning paradigm. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Learn Behav 2015 Nov 5.
- Ketamine administration diminishes operant responding but does not impair conditioned fear. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Oct 23; 139(Pt A):84-91.
- Revisiting Psychoacoustic Methods for the Assessment of Fish Hearing. [Journal Article]
- Adv Exp Med Biol 2016.:157-84.
- Can vocal conditioning trigger a semiotic ratchet in marmosets? [Journal Article]
- Front Psychol 2015.:1519.