Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Life Cycle Assessment of Advanced Nutrient Removal Technologies for Wastewater Treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Technol 2016 Feb 12.
- Whey cheese: membrane technology to increase yields. [Journal Article]
- J Dairy Res 2016 Feb; 83(1):96-103.
- Sodium and Potassium Relating to Parkinson's Disease and Traumatic Brain Injury. [Journal Article]
- Met Ions Life Sci 2016.:585-601.
- Nitrogen and phosphorus removal from tertiary wastewater in an osmotic membrane photobioreactor. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioresour Technol 2016 Feb 2.:180-187.
- Determination of androgens and progestogens in environmental and biological samples using fabric phase sorptive extraction coupled to ultra-high performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Chromatogr A 2016 Feb 2.
- Performance analysis and optimization of an advanced pharmaceutical wastewater treatment plant through a visual basic software tool (PWWT.VB). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2016 Feb 9.
- Dissolved organic carbon from the upper Rio Negro protects zebrafish (Danio rerio) against ionoregulatory disturbances caused by low pH exposure. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:20377.
- Paracetamol biodegradationby activated sludge and photo-catalysis and its removal by a micelle-clay complex, activated charcoal and reverse osmosis membranes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Technol 2016 Feb 7.:1-34.
- Integration of biofiltration and advanced oxidation processes for tertiary treatment of an oil refinery wastewater aiming at water reuse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2016 Feb 6.
- Aspects of Mathematical Modelling of Pressure Retarded Osmosis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Membranes (Basel) 2016; 6(1)