Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Reducing the specific energy consumption of 1st-pass SWRO by application of high-flux membranes fed with high-pH, decarbonated seawater. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2015 Aug 20.:185-192.
- A molecular theory for optimal blue energy extraction by electrical double layer expansion. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Phys Chem Chem Phys 2015 Aug 27.
- Chemical Considerations for an Updated National Assessment of Brackish Groundwater Resources. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ground Water 2015 Aug 27.
- Electro-dewatering of wastewater sludge: An investigation of the relationship between filtrate flow rate and electric current. [Journal Article]
- Water Res 2015 Oct 1.:66-77.
- Effect of soluble calcium and lactose on limiting flux and serum protein removal during skim milk microfiltration. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Aug 19.
- A new class of draw solutions for minimizing reverse salt flux to improve forward osmosis desalination. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Total Environ 2015 Aug 19.:129-136.
- Inhibition of biofouling by modification of forward osmosis membrane using quaternary ammonium cation. [Journal Article]
- Water Sci Technol 2015; 72(5):738-45.
- Nonlinear electro-osmosis of dilute non-adsorbing polymer solutions with low ionic strength. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Soft Matter 2015 Aug 14.
- Bioelectrochemical production of hydrogen in an innovative pressure-retarded osmosis/microbial electrolysis cell system: experiments and modeling. [Journal Article]
- Biotechnol Biofuels 2015.:116.
- Bio-Inspired Aquaporinz Containing Double-Skinned Forward Osmosis Membrane Synthesized through Layer-by-Layer Assembly. [Journal Article]
- Membranes (Basel) 2015; 5(3):369-84.