Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Nanofiltration technology in water treatment and reuse: applications and costs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Sci Technol 2015 Feb; 71(3):309-319.
- Agronomic and environmental consequences of using liquid mineral concentrates on arable farms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sci Food Agric 2015 Feb 24.
- Biological support media influence the bacterial biofouling community in reverse osmosis water reclamation demonstration plants. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biofouling 2015 Feb; 31(2):173-180.
- Magnetic resonance signal moment determination using the Earth's magnetic field. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Magn Reson 2015 Jan 28.:145-150.
- Oxalic acid complexes: promising draw solutes for forward osmosis (FO) in protein enrichment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chem Commun (Camb) 2015 Feb 20.
- Utilization of reverse osmosis (RO) for reuse of MBR-treated wastewater in irrigation-preliminary tests and quality analysis of product water. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 2015 Feb 19.
- The performance of a biological aerated filter loaded with a novel non-sintered fly-ash ceramsite as pretreatment for dual membrane processes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Technol 2015 Feb 17.:1-37.
- Removal of Amoxicillin and Cefuroxime Axetil by Advanced Membranes Technology, Activated Carbon and Micelle-Clay Complex. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Technol 2015 Feb 17.:1-34.
- Microfiltration: Effect of retentate protein concentration on limiting flux and serum protein removal with 4-mm-channel ceramic microfiltration membranes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Feb 11.
- Characterisation of algal organic matter produced by bloom-forming marine and freshwater algae. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2015 Jan 29.:216-230.