Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A review on polyamide thin film nanocomposite (TFN) membranes: History, applications, challenges and approaches. [REVIEW]
- Water Res 2015 May 6.:306-324.
- Factors affecting fluoride and natural organic matter (NOM) removal from natural waters in Tanzania by nanofiltration/reverse osmosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Total Environ 2015 May 22.:520-529.
- Evaluation of poly (aspartic acid sodium salt) as a draw solute for forward osmosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2015 May 14.:294-305.
- Removing organic and nitrogen content from a highly saline municipal wastewater reverse osmosis concentrate by UV/H2O2-BAC treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chemosphere 2015 May 20.:198-203.
- Downstream processing of reverse osmosis brine: Characterisation of potential scaling compounds. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2015 May 9.:227-234.
- Evaluation of Cardiovascular Changes in Dogs Administered Three Positive Controls using Jacketed External Telemetry-Blood Pressure (JET-BP). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 2015 May 19.
- Increasing RO efficiency by chemical-free ion-exchange and Donnan dialysis: Principles and practical implications. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2015 May 8.:59-70.
- Quality testing of autoclaved rodent drinking water during short-term and long-term storage. [Journal Article]
- Lab Anim (NY) 2015 May 19; 44(6):211-5.
- Selection of forward osmosis draw solutes for subsequent integration with anaerobic treatment to facilitate resource recovery from wastewater. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioresour Technol 2015 May 6.:30-36.
- Integrating electrochemical oxidation into forward osmosis process for removal of trace antibiotics in wastewater. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Hazard Mater 2015 Apr 18.:248-255.