Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Use of drinking water treatment solids for arsenate removal from desalination concentrate. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Colloid Interface Sci 2015 Jan 9.:252-261.
- Hydrogel-coated feed spacers in two-phase flow cleaning in spiral wound membrane elements: A novel platform for eco-friendly biofouling mitigation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2014 Dec 25.:171-186.
- Synthetic Membranes for Water Purification: Status and Future. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 2015 Jan 22.
- Characterization of organic fouling in reverse osmosis membranes by headspace solid phase microextraction and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry. [Journal Article]
- Water Sci Technol 2015 Jan; 71(1):117-25.
- Changes in physicochemical and transport properties of a reverse osmosis membrane exposed to chloraminated seawater. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Technol 2015 Jan 15.
- Occurrence of emerging and priority pollutants in municipal reverse osmosis concentrates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Process Impacts 2015 Jan 13.
- Molecular analysis of single room humidifier bacteriology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2014 Nov 26.:318-327.
- (13)C Nuclear Magnetic Resonance and Electron Paramagnetic Spectroscopic Comparison of Hydrophobic Acid, Transphilic Acid, and Reverse Osmosis May 2012 Isolates of Organic Matter from the Suwannee River. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Eng Sci 2015 Jan 1; 32(1):14-22.
- Mobility of Dissolved Organic Matter from the Suwannee River (Georgia, USA) in Sand-Packed Columns. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Eng Sci 2015 Jan 1; 32(1):4-13.
- Influence of Active Layer and Support Layer Surface Structures on Organic Fouling Propensity of Thin-Film Composite Forward Osmosis Membranes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Sci Technol 2015 Jan 22.