Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Preparation and Characterization of Thin-Film Composite Membrane with Nanowire-Modified Support for Forward Osmosis Process. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Membranes (Basel) 2015; 5(1):136-149.
- Applicability of a novel osmotic membrane bioreactor using a specific draw solution in wastewater treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Total Environ 2015 Mar 16.:586-594.
- Use of rhamnolipid biosurfactant for membrane biofouling prevention and cleaning. [Journal Article]
- Biofouling 2015 Feb; 31(2):211-20.
- Initial Design and Physical Characterization of a Polymeric Device for Osmosis-Driven Delayed Burst Delivery of Vaccines. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biotechnol Bioeng 2015 Mar 18.
- A third-generation electro-kinetically pumped sheath flow nanospray interface with improved stability and sensitivity for automated capillary zone electrophoresis-mass spectrometry analysis of complex proteome digests. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Proteome Res 2015 Mar 18.
- Chlorine Resistant Glutaraldehyde Crosslinked Polyelectrolyte Multilayer Membranes for Desalination. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Adv Mater 2015 Mar 16.
- Engineering Nanoscale Surface Features to Sustain Microparticle Rolling in Flow. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- ACS Nano 2015 Mar 16.
- In situ observation of the growth of biofouling layer in osmotic membrane bioreactors by multiple fluorescence labeling and confocal laser scanning microscopy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Water Res 2015 Mar 5.:188-200.
- Emerging desalination technologies for water treatment: A critical review. [REVIEW]
- Water Res 2015 Feb 26.:164-187.
- Trace organics removal using three membrane bioreactor configurations: MBR, IFAS-MBR and MBMBR. [Journal Article]
- Water Sci Technol 2015 Mar; 71(5):761-8.