Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Rolapitant for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting: a review of the clinical evidence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Future Oncol 2016 Feb 4.
- Phase II study of fosaprepitant + 5HT3 receptor antagonist + dexamethasone in patients with germ cell tumors undergoing 5-day cisplatin-based chemotherapy: a Hoosier Cancer Research Network study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2016 Feb 2.
- Antiemetic medication for prevention and treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in childhood. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016 Feb 2.:CD007786.
- Palonosetron versus ondansetron for prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in paediatric patients with cancer receiving moderately or highly emetogenic chemotherapy: a randomised, phase 3, double-blind, double-dummy, non-inferiority study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lancet Oncol 2016 Jan 18.
- Evaluation of palonosetron and dexamethasone with or without aprepitant to prevent carboplatin-induced nausea and vomiting in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. [Journal Article]
- Lung Cancer 2015 Dec; 90(3):410-6.
- State of the Art Antiemetic Therapy for Cancer Patients. [Journal Article]
- Curr Oncol Rep 2016 Jan; 18(1):2.
- Evaluation of weight-adjusted doses of palonosetron for prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting in day care laparoscopic gynaecological surgery: A dose ranging, randomised controlled trial. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Anaesthesiol 2016 Feb; 33(2):104-9.
- Thapsigargin-induced activation of Ca(2+)-CaMKII-ERK in brainstem contributes to substance P release and induction of emesis in the least shrew. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Nov 26.:195-210.
- Akynzeo (Netupitant and Palonosetron), a Dual-Acting Oral Agent, Approved by the FDA for the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting. [Journal Article]
- Am Health Drug Benefits 2015 Mar; 8(Spec Feature):44-8.
- Netupitant/Palonosetron: A Review in the Prevention of Chemotherapy-Induced Nausea and Vomiting. [Journal Article]
- Drugs 2015 Dec; 75(18):2131-41.