Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Efficacy and safety of oral palonosetron compared with IV palonosetron administered with dexamethasone for the prevention of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in patients with solid tumors receiving cisplatin-based highly emetogenic chemotherapy (HEC). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 Feb 28.
- Ferric citrate. [Journal Article]
- Hosp Pharm 2015 Feb; 50(2):139-51.
- Aprepitant as prophylaxis of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting in anthracyclines and cyclophosphamide-based regimen for adjuvant breast cancer. [Journal Article]
- Med Oncol 2015 Mar; 32(3):535.
- Differential and additive suppressive effects of 5-HT3 (palonosetron)- and NK1 (netupitant)-receptor antagonists on cisplatin-induced vomiting and ERK1/2, PKA and PKC activation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Feb 14.:104-111.
- Interventions to decrease the risk of adverse cardiac events for patients receiving chemotherapy and serotonin (5-HT3) receptor antagonists: a systematic review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 2015 Jan 26; 16(1):1.
- Profile of netupitant/palonosetron (NEPA) fixed dose combination and its potential in the treatment of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV). [Journal Article]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:155-61.
- Efficacy of triplet regimen antiemetic therapy for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting (CINV) in bone and soft tissue sarcoma patients receiving highly emetogenic chemotherapy, and an efficacy comparison of single-shot palonosetron and consecutive-day granisetron for CINV in a randomized, single-blinded crossover study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Med 2014 Dec 23.
- Olanzapine for preventing nausea and vomiting induced by moderately and highly emetogenic chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2014; 15(22):9587-92.
- Pharmaceutical approval update. [Journal Article]
- P T 2014 Dec; 39(12):823-45.
- Characterizing new fluorescent tools for studying 5-HT₃ receptor pharmacology. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Mar.:63-73.