Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Update on the management of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting - focus on palonosetron. [Journal Article, Review]
- Ther Clin Risk Manag 2015.:713-29.
- Drug-drug interaction profile of components of a fixed combination of netupitant and palonosetron: Review of clinical data. [REVIEW]
- J Oncol Pharm Pract 2015 May 20.
- Implications of palonosetron in elderly patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy with respect to its anti-shivering effect. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Aging Clin Exp Res 2015 May 17.
- Palonosetron in combination with 1-day versus 3-day dexamethasone to prevent nausea and vomiting in patients receiving paclitaxel and carboplatin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 May 7.
- Continuous wound infusion of ropivacaine for the control of pain after thoracolumbar spinal surgery: a randomized clinical trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Spine J 2015 May 3.
- The role of netupitant and palonosetron in chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [REVIEW]
- J Oncol Pharm Pract 2015 Apr 24.
- Netupitant/palonosetron (Akynzeo) for chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [Journal Article]
- Med Lett Drugs Ther 2015 Apr 27; 57(1467):61-3.
- Palonosetron, Ondansetron, and Granisetron for antiemetic prophylaxis of postoperative nausea and vomiting - A comparative evaluation. [Journal Article]
- Anesth Essays Res 2014 May-Aug; 8(2):197-201.
- An open-label, randomized, comparative, phase III study on effects of reducing steroid use in combination with Palonosetron. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Sci 2015 Apr 15.
- Sustained antiemetic responses with APF530 (sustained-release granisetron) during multiple cycles of emetogenic chemotherapy. [Journal Article]
- J Community Support Oncol 2015 Feb; 13(2):38-46.