Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Effect of single doses of IV palonosetron, up to 2.25 mg, on the QTc interval duration: a double-blind, randomized, parallel group study in healthy volunteers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 Jun 26.
- Prevention and management of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting. [Journal Article]
- Int J Palliat Nurs 2015 May 2; 21(5):216-24.
- Palonosetron with aprepitant plus dexamethasone to prevent chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting during gemcitabine/cisplatin in urothelial cancer patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Urol 2015 Jun 18.
- Comparative efficacy of serotonin (5-HT3) receptor antagonists in patients undergoing surgery: a systematic review and network meta-analysis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Med 2015.:136.
- The effect of combination treatment using palonosetron and dexamethasone for the prevention of postoperative nausea and vomiting versus dexamethasone alone in women receiving intravenous patient-controlled analgesia. [Journal Article]
- Korean J Anesthesiol 2015 Jun; 68(3):267-73.
- Prophylactic treatment for delayed chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting after non-AC based moderately emetogenic chemotherapy: a systematic review of randomized controlled trials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 Jun 4.
- Update on the management of chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting - focus on palonosetron. [Journal Article, Review]
- Ther Clin Risk Manag 2015.:713-29.
- Drug-drug interaction profile of components of a fixed combination of netupitant and palonosetron: Review of clinical data. [REVIEW]
- J Oncol Pharm Pract 2015 May 20.
- Implications of palonosetron in elderly patients undergoing laparoscopic cholecystectomy with respect to its anti-shivering effect. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Aging Clin Exp Res 2015 May 17.
- Palonosetron in combination with 1-day versus 3-day dexamethasone to prevent nausea and vomiting in patients receiving paclitaxel and carboplatin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Support Care Cancer 2015 May 7.