Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [Inadequate burials as an important factor in plague epidemic amongst Serbs in the Habsburg monarchy by the end of the 18th century: a historical analysis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Srp Arh Celok Lek 2014 Nov-Dec; 142(11-12):764-7.
- TyrR, the regulator of aromatic amino acid metabolism, is required for mice infection of Yersinia pestis. [Journal Article]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:110.
- Implementation of Parent Child Interaction Therapy Within Foster Care: An Attempt to Translate an Evidence-Based Program Within a Local Child Welfare Agency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Public Child Welf 2015 Jan; 9(1):22-41.
- Controlling Ebola: what we can learn from China's 1911 battle against the pneumonic plague in Manchuria. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Feb 23.
- Distinct Biological Activity of Lipopolysaccharides with Different Lipid A Acylation Status from Mutant Strains of Yersinia pestis and Some Members of Genus Psychrobacter. [Journal Article]
- Biochemistry (Mosc) 2014 Dec; 79(12):1333-8.
- [Genetic basis of the variability of nitrate reduction trait in Yersinia pestis strains]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Genetika 2014 May; 50(5):522-30.
- Climate-driven introduction of the Black Death and successive plague reintroductions into Europe. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Feb 23.
- Effects of Land Use on Plague (Yersinia pestis) Activity in Rodents in Tanzania. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Trop Med Hyg 2015 Feb 23.
- Use of the Phytopathogenic Effect for Studies of Burkholderia Virulence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bull Exp Biol Med 2015 Feb 24.
- CKD in HIV-Infected Patients: From the New Plague to Chronic Care Management. [EDITORIAL]
- Am J Kidney Dis 2015 Feb 18.