Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Plague bacterium as a transformer species in prairie dogs and the grasslands of western North America. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Conserv Biol 2015 Mar 28.
- [Effect of immune modulation on immunogenic and protective activity of a live plague vaccine]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zh Mikrobiol Epidemiol Immunobiol 2014 Nov-Dec; (6):108-12.
- Research: Plague preserved in the dental pulp of skeletons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br Dent J 2015 Mar 27; 218(6):322.
- [Change in the habitat of Yersinia pestis in the Gorno-Altaisk natural focus of plague]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Med Parazitol (Mosk) 2014 Oct-Dec; (4):11-9.
- Laboratory-acquired lethal infections by potential bioweapons pathogens including Ebola in 2014. [Journal Article]
- FEMS Microbiol Lett 2015 Jan; 362(1):1-6.
- [Strategy and effect of schistosomiasis emergency control after earthquake in Lushan County]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Xue Xi Chong Bing Fang Zhi Za Zhi 2014 Oct; 26(5):557-8, 572.
- Dermal Neutrophil, Macrophage and Dendritic Cell Responses to Yersinia pestis Transmitted by Fleas. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Pathog 2015 Mar; 11(3):e1004734.
- Yersinia pestis Activates Both IL-1β and IL-1 Receptor Antagonist to Modulate Lung Inflammation during Pneumonic Plague. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Pathog 2015 Feb; 11(3):e1004688.
- Periorbital cellulitis due to cutaneous anthrax. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Ophthalmol 2015 Mar 13.
- Host response during Yersinia pestis infection of human bronchial epithelial cells involves negative regulation of autophagy and suggests a modulation of survival-related and cellular growth pathways. [Journal Article]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:50.