Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Clostridium difficile the hospital plague. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Analyst 2015 Jan 28.
- 'Salamander plague' on Britain's doorstep. [Journal Article]
- Vet Rec 2015 Jan 24; 176(4):88.
- SiRNA Nanotherapeutics - The Panacea of Diseases? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Gene Ther 2015 Jan 22.
- Dissemination of a highly virulent pathogen: tracking the early events that define infection. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Pathog 2015 Jan; 11(1):e1004587.
- Preventive Measures against Plague and the Control of Chinese Coolies in Colonial Korea. [Journal Article]
- Uisahak 2014 Dec; 23(3):401-27.
- Combinational deletion of three membrane protein-encoding genes highly attenuates Yersinia pestis while retaining immunogenicity in a mouse model of pneumonic plague. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Jan 20.
- Restricted Hartree Fock using complex-valued orbitals: A long-known but neglected tool in electronic structure theory. [Journal Article]
- J Chem Phys 2015 Jan 14; 142(2):024104.
- YersiniaBase: a genomic resource and analysis platform for comparative analysis of Yersinia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Bioinformatics 2015 Jan 16; 16(1):9.
- Age at Vaccination May Influence Response to Sylvatic Plague Vaccine (SPV) in Gunnison's Prairie Dogs (Cynomys gunnisoni). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ecohealth 2015 Jan 15.
- Prevalence of the Generalist Flea Pulex simulans on Black-tailed Prairie Dogs (Cynomys ludovicianus) in New Mexico, USA: The Importance of Considering Imperfect Detection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Wildl Dis 2015 Jan 14.