Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Effectiveness and Safety of Immunomodulators with Anti-TNF Therapy in Crohn's Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Feb 24.
- Paying for innovation: Reimbursement incentives for antibiotics. [Journal Article]
- Sci Transl Med 2015 Feb 25; 7(276):276fs9.
- Semantic primes theory may be helpful in designing questionnaires such as to prevent response shift. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Epidemiol 2015 Jan 31.
- Hypoglycemia, polycythemia and hyponatremia in a newborn exposed to nebivolol during pregnancy. [Journal Article]
- J Pharmacol Pharmacother 2015 Jan-Mar; 6(1):45-8.
- Pharmacoepidemiology of antiretroviral drugs in a teaching hospital in lagos, Nigeria. [Journal Article]
- Ghana Med J 2014 Dec; 48(4):194-203.
- Time trends of period prevalence rates of patients with inhaled long-acting Beta-2-agonists-containing prescriptions: a European comparative database study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(2):e0117628.
- Potentially inappropriate drug use in older people: a nationwide comparison of different explicit criteria for population-based estimates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Clin Pharmacol 2015 Feb 22.
- Effects of gestational age at enrollment in pregnancy exposure registries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2015 Feb 20.
- Price difference as a predictor of the selection between bland name and generic statins in Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Health Policy 2015 Jan 23.
- Risk of fractures in subjects with antihypertensive medications: A nationwide claim study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Cardiol 2015 Jan 28.:62-67.