Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Use of demographic and pharmacy data to identify patients included within both the Clinical Practice Research Datalink (CPRD) and The Health Improvement Network (THIN). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2015 Jul 27.
- Prediction of posthepatectomy liver failure based on liver stiffness measurement in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surgery 2015 Jul 21.
- Swallowing Tablets and Capsules Increases the Risk of Penetration and Aspiration in Patients with Stroke-Induced Dysphagia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dysphagia 2015 Jul 24.
- Medication Use before, during, and after Pregnancy among Women with Eating Disorders: A Study from the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0133045.
- Incidence- Versus Prevalence-Based Measures of Inappropriate Prescribing in the Veterans Health Administration. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Geriatr Soc 2015 Jul 22.
- Comparison of the Short-Term Risk of Bleeding and Arterial Thromboembolic Events in Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation Patients Newly Treated With Dabigatran or Rivaroxaban versus Vitamin K Antagonists: A French Nationwide Propensity-Matched Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Circulation 2015 Jul 21.
- Quantifying the broader economic consequences of quadrivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccination in Germany applying a government perspective framework. [Journal Article]
- Health Econ Rev 2015 Dec; 5(1):54.
- Adverse drug reactions in a primary care population prescribed non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scand J Prim Health Care 2015 Jul 22.:1-7.