Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Novel Hypomorphic Alleles of the Mouse Tyrosinase Gene Induced by CRISPR-Cas9 Nucleases Cause Non-Albino Pigmentation Phenotypes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0155812.
- The Philadelphia Glaucoma Detection and Treatment Project: Detection Rates and Initial Management. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ophthalmology 2016 May 22.
- A new functional role uncovered for RASGRF2 in control of nuclear migration in cone photoreceptors during postnatal retinal development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Small GTPases 2016 May 24.:0.
- Why are rods more sensitive than cones? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Physiol 2016 May 24.
- Patient Perspectives on Acquiring Spectacles: A Cambodian Experience. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Asia Pac J Ophthalmol (Phila) 2016 May 20.
- SURGICAL TREATMENT OF A MACULAR HOLE IN X-LINKED RETINOSCHISIS. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Retin Cases Brief Rep 2016 May 19.
- Effects of light environment during growth on the expression of cone opsin genes and behavioral spectral sensitivities in guppies (Poecilia reticulata). [Journal Article]
- BMC Evol Biol 2016; 16(1):106.
- A cure for the blues: opsin duplication and subfunctionalization for short-wavelength sensitivity in jewel beetles (Coleoptera: Buprestidae). [Journal Article]
- BMC Evol Biol 2016; 16(1):107.
- Acquired Color Vision Defects and Hexane Exposure: A Study of San Francisco Bay Area Automotive Mechanics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Epidemiol 2016 May 17.
- An effective fovea detection and automatic assessment of diabetic maculopathy in color fundus images. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Comput Biol Med 2016 Apr 30.:30-44.