Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The blood-brain barrier and methamphetamine: open sesame? [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:156.
- Heparin enhances uptake of platelet factor 4/heparin complexes by monocytes and macrophages. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Thromb Haemost 2015 May 11.
- The mucosal adjuvant cyclic di-GMP enhances antigen uptake and selectively activates pinocytosis-efficient cells in vivo. [Journal Article]
- Elife 2015.
- The phenotypes of ATG9, ATG16 and ATG9/16 knock-out mutants imply autophagy-dependent and -independent functions. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Open Biol 2015 Apr; 5(4):150008.
- Trace element landscape of resting and activated human neutrophils on the sub-micrometer level. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Metallomics 2015 Apr 2.
- A novel size-based sorting mechanism of pinocytic luminal cargoes in microglia. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Neurosci 2015 Feb 11; 35(6):2674-88.
- Internalization and axonal transport of the HIV glycoprotein gp120. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- ASN Neuro 2015 Jan-Feb; 7(1)
- Macropinocytosis is the entry mechanism of amphotropic murine leukemia virus. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Virol 2015 Feb; 89(3):1851-66.
- The contribution of cell surface FcRn in monoclonal antibody serum uptake from the intestine in suckling rat pups. [Journal Article]
- Front Pharmacol 2014.:225.