Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Structural and ultrastructural evaluation of the aortic wall after transplantation of bone marrow-derived cells (BMCs) in a model for atherosclerosis. [Journal Article]
- Biochem Cell Biol 2015 Aug; 93(4):367-75.
- Determination of the active transport of fucoidan derived from Okinawa Mozuku across the human intestinal Caco-2 cells as assessed by size-exclusion chromatography. [Journal Article]
- J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015 Aug 1.:187-93.
- The blood-brain barrier and methamphetamine: open sesame? [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:156.
- Heparin enhances uptake of platelet factor 4/heparin complexes by monocytes and macrophages. [Journal Article]
- J Thromb Haemost 2015 Aug; 13(8):1416-27.
- The mucosal adjuvant cyclic di-GMP enhances antigen uptake and selectively activates pinocytosis-efficient cells in vivo. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Elife 2015.
- The phenotypes of ATG9, ATG16 and ATG9/16 knock-out mutants imply autophagy-dependent and -independent functions. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Open Biol 2015 Apr; 5(4):150008.
- Trace element landscape of resting and activated human neutrophils on the sub-micrometer level. [Journal Article]
- Metallomics 2015 Jun 10; 7(6):996-1010.
- A novel size-based sorting mechanism of pinocytic luminal cargoes in microglia. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Neurosci 2015 Feb 11; 35(6):2674-88.
- Cytokine-induced macropinocytosis in macrophages is regulated by 14-3-3ζ through its interaction with serine-phosphorylated coronin 1. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- FEBS J 2015 Apr; 282(7):1167-81.
- Human pancreatic cancer tumors are nutrient poor and tumor cells actively scavenge extracellular protein. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Cancer Res 2015 Feb 1; 75(3):544-53.