Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Scale-up of a physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model to predict the disposition of monoclonal antibodies in monkeys. [Journal Article]
- J Pharmacokinet Pharmacodyn 2015 Oct; 42(5):527-40.
- Commentary: "There's been a Flaw in Our Thinking". [Journal Article]
- Front Immunol 2015.:351.
- EhVps32 Is a Vacuole-Associated Protein Involved in Pinocytosis and Phagocytosis of Entamoeaba histolytica. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS Pathog 2015 Jul; 11(7):e1005079.
- Structural and ultrastructural evaluation of the aortic wall after transplantation of bone marrow-derived cells (BMCs) in a model for atherosclerosis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Biochem Cell Biol 2015 Aug; 93(4):367-75.
- Determination of the active transport of fucoidan derived from Okinawa Mozuku across the human intestinal Caco-2 cells as assessed by size-exclusion chromatography. [Journal Article]
- J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015 Aug 1.:187-93.
- The blood-brain barrier and methamphetamine: open sesame? [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:156.
- Heparin enhances uptake of platelet factor 4/heparin complexes by monocytes and macrophages. [Journal Article]
- J Thromb Haemost 2015 Aug; 13(8):1416-27.
- Albumin-associated free fatty acids induce macropinocytosis in podocytes. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Clin Invest 2015 Jun; 125(6):2307-16.
- The mucosal adjuvant cyclic di-GMP enhances antigen uptake and selectively activates pinocytosis-efficient cells in vivo. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Elife 2015.
- The phenotypes of ATG9, ATG16 and ATG9/16 knock-out mutants imply autophagy-dependent and -independent functions. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Open Biol 2015 Apr; 5(4):150008.