Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Azithromycin is associated with increased risk of pyloric stenosis in infants. [Journal Article]
- J Paediatr Child Health 2015 Sep; 51(9):939.
- Imaging findings in infants with recurrent vomiting after pyloromyotomy: a pictorial review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Emerg Radiol 2015 Sep 1.
- Bioengineering functional human sphincteric and non-sphincteric gastrointestinal smooth muscle constructs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Methods 2015 Aug 24.
- Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis in Postoperative Esophageal Atresia with Tracheoesophageal Fistula. [Journal Article]
- J Neonatal Surg 2015 Jul-Sep; 4(3):32.
- Sudden-Onset Bilateral Blindness in a Young Girl Receiving Parenteral Nutrition: Case Report and Review of Literature. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr 2015 Aug 19.
- Laparoscopic Toupet fundoplication for gastroesophageal reflux: a series of 131 neurologically impaired pediatric cases at a single children's hospital. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Surg Int 2015 Aug 19.
- An Easy and Safe Technique for Laparoscopic Pyloromyotomy: Using a Vascular Clamp for Stabilization of the Pylorus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 2015 Aug 11.
- Mosaic partial deletion of PTPN12 in a child with interrupted aortic arch type A. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Med Genet A 2015 Aug 6.
- [Successful treatment of pyloric stenosis by ionized argon plasma in case of gastric ulcer against the background of brain tumor]. [Journal Article]
- Vestn Khir Im I I Grek 2015; 174(2):93-4.