Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- UGT1A1*28 polymorphism influences glucuronidation of bazedoxifene. [Journal Article]
- Pharmazie 2015 Feb; 70(2):94-6.
- Decision making in the context of breast cancer chemoprevention: patient perceptions and the meaning of risk. [Journal Article]
- Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2015.:e59-64.
- Addressing barriers to uptake of breast cancer chemoprevention for patients and providers. [Journal Article]
- Am Soc Clin Oncol Educ Book 2015.:e50-8.
- Theory of partial agonist activity of steroid hormones. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- AIMS Mol Sci 2015; 2(2):101-123.
- Adjunctive raloxifene treatment improves attention and memory in men and women with schizophrenia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Psychiatry 2015 Jun; 20(6):685-694.
- Comparing the effects of 17β-oestradiol and the selective oestrogen receptor modulators, raloxifene and tamoxifen, on prepulse inhibition in female rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Schizophr Res 2015 May 12.
- Molecular Design, Synthesis and Evaluation of 2,3-Diarylquinoxalines as Estrogen Receptor Ligands. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Chem 2015 May 12.
- NJK14013, a novel synthetic estrogen receptor-α agonist, exhibits estrogen receptor-independent, tumor cell-specific cytotoxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Oncol 2015 May 12.
- Anti-osteoporosis drug prescribing after hip fracture in the UK: 2000-2010. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Osteoporos Int 2015 May 12.
- Selective estrogen receptor modulators in clinical practice: a safety overview. [Journal Article]
- Expert Opin Drug Saf 2015 Jun; 14(6):921-34.