Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Chemoprevention for Breast Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Surg Oncol 2015 Jul 23.
- The selective estrogen receptor modulator raloxifene regulates arginine-vasopressin gene expression in human female neuroblastoma cells through G protein-coupled estrogen receptor and extracellular-signal-regulated kinase signaling. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocrinology 2015 Jul 22.:en20142010.
- Raloxifene trial in postmenopausal woman with treatment-resistant schizophrenia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Womens Ment Health 2015 Jul 19.
- My Lived Experiences Are More Important Than Your Probabilities: The Role of Individualized Risk Estimates for Decision Making About Participation in the Study of Tamoxifen and Raloxifene (STAR). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Decis Making 2015 Jul 16.
- Sulfation of afimoxifene, endoxifen, raloxifene, and fulvestrant by the human cytosolic sulfotransferases (SULTs): A systematic analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Sci 2015 Jun 25.
- Barriers to the Use of Breast Cancer Risk Reduction Therapies. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2015 Jul; 13(7):927-35.
- Effect of selective estrogen receptor modulators on metabolic homeostasis. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochimie 2015 Jun 29.
- Raloxifene suppress proliferation-promoting function of estrogen in CaSKi cervical cells. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(4):5571-5.
- What Matters to Women When Making Decisions About Breast Cancer Chemoprevention? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Patient 2015 Jun 27.
- Oral Bisphosphonate and Risk of Esophageal Cancer: A Nationwide Claim Study. [Journal Article]
- J Bone Metab 2015 May; 22(2):77-81.