Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The evolving role of dendritic spines and memory: interaction(s) with estradiol. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Horm Behav 2015 May 17.
- Temporal phases of long-term potentiation (LTP): myth or fact? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Neurosci 2015 May 20.
- Measure of anxiety-related behaviors and hippocampal BDNF levels associated to the amnesic effect induced by MK-801 evaluated in the modified elevated plus-maze in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiol Behav 2015 May 17.
- Accumulation of murine amyloid-β mimics early Alzheimer's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain 2015 May 18.
- Loss of α1,6-fucosyltransferase decreased hippocampal long-term potentiation: implications for core fucosylation in the regulation of AMPA receptor heteromerization and cellular signaling. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biol Chem 2015 May 15.
- On the role of SMA modeling in simulating NiTinol self-expanding stenting surgeries to assess the performance characteristics of mechanical and thermal activation schemes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Mech Behav Biomed Mater 2015 Apr 22.:43-60.
- ASIC-dependent LTP at multiple glutamatergic synapses in amygdala network is required for fear memory. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:10143.
- Elements of the cellular metabolic structure. [Journal Article]
- Front Mol Biosci 2015.:16.
- Reconsolidation and the regulation of plasticity: moving beyond memory. [REVIEW]
- Trends Neurosci 2015 May 15.
- Brain and cognition abnormalities in long-term anabolic-androgenic steroid users. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2015 May 7.