Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- PKA Inhibitor H89 (N-[2-p-bromocinnamylamino-ethyl]-5-isoquinolinesulfonamide) Attenuates Synaptic Dysfunction and Neuronal Cell Death following Ischemic Injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neural Plast 2015.:374520.
- Differential Effects of Music and Video Gaming During Breaks on Auditory and Visual Learning. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 2015 Oct 8.
- Modeling the Role of the Glymphatic Pathway and Cerebral Blood Vessel Properties in Alzheimer's Disease Pathogenesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0139574.
- Does Long-Term High Fat Diet Always Lead to Smaller Hippocampi Volumes, Metabolite Concentrations, and Worse Learning and Memory? A Magnetic Resonance and Behavioral Study in Wistar Rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0139987.
- Neurocognitive Architecture of Working Memory. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuron 2015 Oct 7; 88(1):33-46.
- The Consolidation and Transformation of Memory. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuron 2015 Oct 7; 88(1):20-32.
- Edge-mediated skyrmion chain and its collective dynamics in a confined geometry. [Journal Article]
- Nat Commun 2015.:8504.
- Calcium/Calmodulin-dependent Protein Kinase II is a Ubiquitous Molecule in Human Long-term Memory Synaptic Plasticity: A Systematic Review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Prev Med 2015.:88.
- Abacus Training Affects Math and Task Switching Abilities and Modulates Their Relationships in Chinese Children. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0139930.
- Care pathway networks as a guideline for people with Dementia in Taiwan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Technol Health Care 2015 Sep 25.