Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Updating emotional content in recovered depressed individuals: Evaluating deficits in emotion processing following a depressive episode. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Behav Ther Exp Psychiatry 2015 Mar 20.:156-163.
- Effects of sodium butyrate on aversive memory in rats submitted to sepsis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2015 Apr 15.
- Learning-induced gene expression in the heads of two Nasonia species that differ in long-term memory formation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Genomics 2015 Mar 10; 16(1):162.
- Effects of nitric oxide-related compounds in the acute ketamine animal model of schizophrenia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Neurosci 2015; 16(1):9.
- Efficacy of working memory training in children and adolescents with learning disabilities: A review study and meta-analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropsychol Rehabil 2015 Apr 17.:1-28.
- Perspective of synaptic protection after post-infarction treatment with statins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Transl Med 2015 Apr 13; 13(1):118.
- Memory block: A consequence of conflict resolution. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Exp Biol 2015 Apr 16.
- The protein LEM promotes CD8+ T cell immunity through effects on mitochondrial respiration. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Science 2015 Apr 16.
- Memory versus effector immune responses in oncolytic virotherapies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Theor Biol 2015 Apr 13.
- Long-term effects of early adolescent stress: dysregulation of hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis and central corticotropin releasing factor receptor 1 expression in adult male rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Brain Res 2015 Apr 13.