Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Neurophysiological Investigation of Non-native Phoneme Perception by Dutch and German Listeners. [Journal Article]
- Front Psychol 2016.:56.
- Kalirin and Trio proteins serve critical roles in excitatory synaptic transmission and LTP. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2016 Feb 8.
- Acute and Chronic Effects of Cannabinoids on Human Cognition-A Systematic Review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Psychiatry 2015 Dec 8.
- KCNH2-3.1 expression impairs cognition and alters neuronal function in a model of molecular pathology associated with schizophrenia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Psychiatry 2016 Feb 9.
- Durable Benefits of Cellular Postconditioning: Long-Term Effects of Allogeneic Cardiosphere-Derived Cells Infused After Reperfusion in Pigs with Acute Myocardial Infarction. [Journal Article]
- J Am Heart Assoc 2016; 5(2)
- Impaired learning and memory in CD38 null mutant mice. [Journal Article]
- Mol Brain 2016; 9(1):16.
- Fluid consumption and taste novelty determines transcription temporal dynamics in the gustatory cortex. [Journal Article]
- Mol Brain 2016; 9(1):13.
- Conditioned taste aversion prevents the long-lasting BDNF-induced enhancement of synaptic transmission in the insular cortex: A metaplastic effect. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Learn Mem 2016 Feb 5.
- Regulation of Memory Formation by the Transcription Factor XBP1. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Rep 2016 Feb 3.
- Current topics in HIV pathogenesis, part 2: Inflammation drives a Warburg-like effect on the metabolism of HIV-infected subjects. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cytokine Growth Factor Rev 2016 Jan 27.