Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Old dogs with new tricks: Detecting accelerated long-term forgetting by extending traditional measures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Epilepsy Behav 2015 Mar 28.
- Long standing partnership between insulin resistance and endothelial dysfunction: Role of metabolic memory. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Pharmacol 2015 Mar 30.
- The effect of memory and context changes on color matches to real objects. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Atten Percept Psychophys 2015 Mar 31.
- The role of parkinson's disease-associated receptor gpr37 in the hippocampus: functional interplay with the adenosinergic system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurochem 2015 Mar 30.
- Dopaminergic modulation of synaptic plasticity in rat prefrontal neurons. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Bull 2015 Apr; 31(2):183-190.
- Positive effects of the traditional Chinese medicine MLC901 in cognitive tasks. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosci Res 2015 Mar 29.
- Spatial training preserves associative memory capacity with augmentation of dendrite ramification and spine generation in Tg2576 mice. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:9488.
- Neurocognitive long-term impact of two-field conventional radiotherapy in adult patients with operated pituitary adenomas. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pituitary 2015 Mar 29.
- Dysfunction of Cortical Dendritic Integration in Neuropathic Pain Reversed by Serotoninergic Neuromodulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuron 2015 Mar 25.
- Can a single short-term mechanism account for priming of pop-out? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vision Res 2015 Mar 25.