Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Hippocampal Transections for Epilepsy. [Journal Article, Review]
- Neurosurg Clin N Am 2016 Jan; 27(1):19-25.
- The Immune Fulcrum: Regulatory T Cells Tip the Balance Between Pro- and Anti-inflammatory Outcomes upon Infection. [Journal Article]
- Prog Mol Biol Transl Sci 2015.:217-43.
- Peri-Implantation Hormonal Milieu: Elucidating Mechanisms of Adverse Neurodevelopmental Outcomes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reprod Sci 2015 Nov 26.
- Brain Angiotensin II AT1 receptors are involved in the acute and long-term amphetamine-induced neurocognitive alterations. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2015 Nov 28.
- [Effectiveness of occupational therapy and other non-pharmacological therapies in cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Rev Esp Geriatr Gerontol 2015 Nov 21.
- G Protein-Gated K+ Channel Ablation in Forebrain Pyramidal Neurons Selectively Impairs Fear Learning. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Psychiatry 2015 Nov 10.
- Learning, Memory and Synaptic Plasticity in Hippocampus in Rats Exposed to Sevoflurane. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dev Neurosci 2015 Nov 20.
- Cholinergic deafferentation of the hippocampus causes non-temporally graded retrograde amnesia in an odor discrimination task. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Brain Res 2015 Nov 20.
- The interactive role of CB1 and GABAB receptors in hippocampal synaptic plasticity in rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Res Bull 2015 Nov 20.
- Expression of Quinone Reductase-2 in the Cortex Is a Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor-Dependent Memory Consolidation Constraint. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2015 Nov 25; 35(47):15568-81.