Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Memory deficit associated with increased brain proinflammatory cytokine levels and neurodegeneration in acute ischemic stroke. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arq Neuropsiquiatr 2015 Aug; 73(8):655-659.
- Gallic acid improved behavior, brain electrophysiology, and inflammation in a rat model of traumatic brain injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Can J Physiol Pharmacol 2015 Jul 29.:1-8.
- Calorie Restriction Suppresses Age-Dependent Hippocampal Transcriptional Signatures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0133923.
- Amyloid Oligomers and Mature Fibrils Prepared from an Innocuous Protein Cause Diverging Cellular Death Mechanisms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biol Chem 2015 Jul 28.
- Preserved anterograde and remote memory in drug-responsive temporal lobe epileptic patients. [Journal Article]
- Epilepsy Res 2015 Sep.:126-32.
- Sustained Arc Expression in Adult-generated Granule Cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Lett 2015 Jul 25.
- A comparison of discrimination learning in Touchscreen and 2-choice swim tank using an allelic series of Huntington's disease mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosci Methods 2015 Jul 25.
- Growth characteristics of Ti-based fumaric acid hybrid thin films by molecular layer deposition. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dalton Trans 2015 Jul 29.
- Single fluoxetine treatment before but not after stress prevents stress-induced hippocampal long-term depression and spatial memory retrieval impairment in rats. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:12667.
- Integrative rehabilitation of residents chronic post-stroke in skilled nursing facilities: the design and evaluation of the BrightArm Duo. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Disabil Rehabil Assist Technol 2015 Jul 28.:1-12.