Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Estimating the Clinical and Economic Benefit Associated with Incremental Improvements in Sustained Virologic Response in Chronic Hepatitis C. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(1):e0117334.
- Peak Weight and Height Velocity to Age 36 Months and Asthma Development: The Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(1):e0116362.
- Emerging diagnostic and therapeutic approaches in core binding factor acute myeloid leukaemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Hematol 2015 Jan 29.
- Social Withdrawal as a Self-Management Behavior for Migraine: Implications for Depression Comorbidity Among Disadvantaged Women. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- ANS Adv Nurs Sci 2015 January/March; 38(1):34-44.
- Frontal operculum gliomas: language outcome following resection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg 2015 Jan 30.:1-10.
- Tranexamic acid: from trauma to routine perioperative use. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Anaesthesiol 2015 Jan 29.
- Teaching and evaluating multitasking ability in emergency medicine residents - what is the best practice? [Journal Article, Review]
- Int J Emerg Med 2014.:41.
- Case Management: Steadfast Resource for Addressing Linkage to Care and Prevention with Hospitalized HIV-Infected Crack Users. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J HIV AIDS Soc Serv 2014; 13(4):325-326.
- Assessing constituent levels in smokeless tobacco products: A new approach to engaging and educating the public. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nicotine Tob Res 2015 Jan 29.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Risk Reduction: Time to "Rebrand and Reinvigorate" [REVIEW]
- J Am Coll Cardiol 2015 Feb 3; 65(4):389-395.