Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Dominant role of interstitial cells of Cajal in nitrergic relaxation of murine lower oesophageal sphincter. [Journal Article]
- J Physiol 2015 Jan 15; 593(2):403-14.
- Design and assessment of novel artificial anal sphincter with adaptive transcutaneous energy transfer system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Eng Technol 2015 Jan 27.:1-9.
- Forceps: Towards obsolescence or revival? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2015 Jan 27.
- Role of SM22 in the differential regulation of phasic versus tonic smooth muscle. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 2015 Jan 23.:ajpgi.00360.2014.
- Upper esophageal sphincter mechanical states analysis: a novel methodology to describe UES relaxation and opening. [Journal Article]
- Front Syst Neurosci 2014.:241.
- Regeneration of Degenerated Urinary Sphincter Muscles: Improved Stem Cell-based Therapies and Novel Imaging Technologies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Transplant 2015 Jan 20.
- Urethral musculature and innervation in the female rat. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurourol Urodyn 2015 Jan 18.
- Optimizing Patient Selection and Outcomes for Surgical Treatment of GERD and Achalasia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Treat Options Gastroenterol 2015 Jan 18.
- Modified plug repair with limited sphincter sparing fistulectomy in the treatment of complex anal fistulas. [Journal Article]
- Front Surg 2014.:17.
- Coadministration of basic fibroblast growth factor-loaded polycaprolactone beads and autologous myoblasts in a dog model of fecal incontinence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Colorectal Dis 2015 Jan 17.