Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Evaluation of the Current Opioid Misuse Measure among substance use disorder treatment patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2015 Mar 12.
- Comorbidity among female detainees in drug treatment: An exploration of internalizing and externalizing disorders. [Journal Article]
- Psychiatr Rehabil J 2015 Mar; 38(1):35-44.
- Determinants of psychological resistance and recovery among women exposed to assaultive trauma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Behav 2015 Feb 28.:e00322.
- Anxiety disorders and first alcohol use in the general population. Findings from a nationally representative sample. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Anxiety Disord 2015 Mar 6.:108-113.
- Violence Against Women in Selected Areas of the United States. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Public Health 2015 Mar 19.:e1-e11.
- Cross-sectional study of self-reported ADHD symptoms and psychological comorbidity among college students in Chandigarh, India. [Journal Article]
- Ind Psychiatry J 2014 Jul-Dec; 23(2):111-6.
- Increased Pre- and Early-Adolescent Stress in Youth with a Family History of Substance Use Disorder and Early Substance Use Initiation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Youth Adolesc 2015 Mar 19.
- Multiply disadvantaged: Health and service utilisation factors faced by homeless injecting drug consumers in Australia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Rev 2015 Mar 18.
- Suicidal Ideation and Sex Differences in Relation to 18 Major Psychiatric Disorders in College and University Students: Anonymous Web-Based Assessment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nerv Ment Dis 2015 Mar 16.
- Negative Affect, Negative Urgency, Thought Suppression, and Bulimic Symptoms: A Moderated Mediation Analysis in a Sample at-Risk for Bulimic Symptoms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Eat Disord Rev 2015 Mar 17.