Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Dendrimers in oral drug delivery application: current explorations, toxicity issues and strategies for improvement. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Pharm Des 2015 Apr 15.
- Claudin-4 is required for vasculogenic mimicry formation in human breast cancer cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2015 Mar 14.
- NOS-2 Inhibition in Phosgene-Induced Acute Lung Injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Toxicol Sci 2015 Apr 13.
- Specific binding of Clostridium perfringens enterotoxin fragment to Claudin-b and modulation of zebrafish epidermal barrier. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Dermatol 2015 Apr 13.
- Aβ1-42 oligomer-induced leakage in an in vitro blood brain barrier model is associated with upregulation of RAGE and metalloproteinases, and downregulation of tight junction scaffold proteins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurochem 2015 Apr 11.
- Cerebrovascular and blood-brain barrier impairments in Huntington's disease: Potential implications for its pathophysiology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Neurol 2015 Apr 9.
- Tissue invasion and metastasis: Molecular, biological and clinical perspectives. [REVIEW]
- Semin Cancer Biol 2015 Apr 9.
- Celiac disease 2015 update: new therapies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Apr 12.:1-15.
- Silencing of MICAL-L2 suppresses malignancy of ovarian cancer by inducing mesenchymal-epithelial transition. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Lett 2015 Apr 9.
- Protein trafficking in colorectal carcinogenesis - targeting and bypassing resistance to currently applied treatments. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Carcinogenesis 2015 Apr 11.