Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Current and emerging therapy for celiac disease. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Med (Lausanne) 2014.:6.
- The Molecular Mechanisms of Neural Flow Coupling: A New Concept. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neuroimaging 2015 Feb 20.
- Bark beetle controls epithelial morphogenesis by septate junction maturation in drosophila. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Biol 2015 Feb 19.
- Enteral nutrient deprivation in patients leads to a loss of intestinal epithelial barrier function. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surgery 2015 Feb 19.
- Methamphetamine promotes α-tubulin deacetylation in endothelial cells: The protective role of acetyl-l-carnitine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Toxicol Lett 2015 Feb 19.
- High glucose-induced intestinal epithelial barrier damage is aggravated by syndecan-1 destruction and heparanase overexpression. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cell Mol Med 2015 Feb 20.
- Diadenosine tetraphosphate improves adrenergic anti-glaucomatous drug delivery and efficiency. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Eye Res 2015 Feb 18.
- Impact of deoxynivalenol (DON) contaminated feed on intestinal integrity and immune response in swine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Food Chem Toxicol 2015 Feb 17.
- Use of cell-based screening to identify small-molecule compounds that modulate claudin-4 expression. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biotechnol Lett 2015 Feb 21.
- All-trans retinoic acid prevents oxidative stress-induced loss of renal tight junction proteins in type-1 diabetic model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nutr Biochem 2015 Jan 29.