Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Synuclein-γ promotes migration of MCF7 breast cancer cells by activating extracellular-signal regulated kinase pathway and breaking cell-cell junctions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Med Rep 2015 May 19.
- MicroRNA-21 regulates intestinal epithelial tight junction permeability. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Biochem Funct 2015 May 22.
- [Effect of fluid shear stress on the cellular morphology and tight junction of laryngeal squamous carcinoma Hep2 cells]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Sheng Wu Yi Xue Gong Cheng Xue Za Zhi 2015 Feb; 32(1):104-9.
- Molecular mechanism of silver nanoparticles in human intestinal cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nanotoxicology 2015 May 21.:1-9.
- Endosomal regulation of contact inhibition through the AMOT:YAP pathway. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Biol Cell 2015 May 20.
- Exploring the effects of cell seeding density on the differentiation of human pluripotent stem cells to brain microvascular endothelial cells. [Journal Article]
- Fluids Barriers CNS 2015; 12(1):13.
- Bioactive Self-Assembling Lipid-Like Peptides as Permeation Enhancers for Oral Drug Delivery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharm Sci 2015 May 20.
- Oxygen-glucose deprivation and reoxygenation as an in vitro ischemia-reperfusion injury model for studying blood-brain barrier dysfunction. [Journal Article]
- J Vis Exp 2015; (99)
- The Regulation of Transendothelial Migration: New Knowledge and New Questions. [REVIEW]
- Cardiovasc Res 2015 May 17.
- Protective role of p120-catenin in maintaining the integrity of adherens and tight junctions in ventilator-induced lung injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Respir Res 2015 May 20; 16(1):58.