Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Analysis of the expression and localization of tight junction transmembrane proteins, claudin-1, -4, -7, occludin and JAM-A, in human cervical adenocarcinoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Histol Histopathol 2016 Feb 5.:11729.
- Impaired barrier function in patients with house dust mite-induced allergic rhinitis is accompanied by decreased occludin and zonula occludens-1 expression. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Allergy Clin Immunol 2016 Feb 1.
- Differentiated localizations of phosphorylated focal adhesion kinase in endothelial cells of rat splenic sinus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Tissue Res 2016 Feb 5.
- Importance of Tight Junctions in Relation to Skin Barrier Function. [Journal Article]
- Curr Probl Dermatol 2016.:27-37.
- Hyperglycemia Increases the Production of Amyloid Beta-Peptide Leading to Decreased Endothelial Tight Junction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- CNS Neurosci Ther 2016 Feb 4.
- ROCK1 Induces Endothelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Glomeruli to Aggravate Albuminuria in Diabetic Nephropathy. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:20304.
- Grain-rich diets altered the colonic fermentation and mucosa-associated bacterial communities and induced mucosal injuries in goats. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:20329.
- Impaired Na(+)/K(+)-ATPase Function in Patients with Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- J Korean Med Sci 2016 Feb; 31(2):280-5.
- AIM2 contributes to the maintenance of intestinal integrity via Akt and protects against Salmonella mucosal infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mucosal Immunol 2016 Feb 3.
- Metformin prevents the effects of Pseudomonas aeruginosa on airway epithelial tight junctions and restricts hyperglycaemia-induced bacterial growth. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cell Mol Med 2016 Feb 2.