Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Disrupts Claudin-5 Endothelial Tight Junction Barriers in Two Distinct NF-κB-Dependent Phases. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0120075.
- Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Middle Ear Inflammation Disrupts the cochlear Intra-Strial Fluid-Blood Barrier through Down-Regulation of Tight Junction Proteins. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0122572.
- Vitamin D Prevents Hypoxia/Reoxygenation-Induced Blood-Brain Barrier Disruption via Vitamin D Receptor-Mediated NF-kB Signaling Pathways. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0122821.
- Soluble VCAM-1 impairs human brain endothelial barrier integrity via integrin α-4-transduced outside-in signalling. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Neuropathol 2015 Mar 27.
- Dissecting the formation, structure, and barrier function of the stratum corneum. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Immunol 2015 Mar 26.
- Matrix metalloproteinase-9 mediates post-hypoxic vascular pruning of cerebral blood vessels by degrading laminin and claudin-5. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Angiogenesis 2015 Mar 27.
- Effect of Bifidobacterium breve B-3 on skin photoaging induced by chronic UV irradiation in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Benef Microbes 2015 Mar 25.:1-8.
- F-actin binding protein, anillin, regulates integrity of intercellular junctions in human epithelial cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell Mol Life Sci 2015 Mar 27.
- PDZ Protein Regulation of GPCR Trafficking and Signaling Pathways. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Pharmacol 2015 Mar 25.
- Altered nrf2 signaling mediates hypoglycemia-induced blood-brain barrier endothelial dysfunction in vitro. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0122358.