Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Update on surgical management of adult inferior turbinate hypertrophy. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2015 Feb; 23(1):29-33.
- An anatomically based analysis of objectively measured pediatric snoring: a pilot study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2015 Mar; 152(3):561-6.
- Comparison of three different polyvinyl alcohol packs following functional endoscopic Nasal surgery. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial]
- Laryngoscope 2015 May; 125(5):1067-71.
- Clinical consensus statement: pediatric chronic rhinosinusitis. [Consensus Development Conference, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2014 Oct; 151(4):542-53.
- The effect of radiofrequency turbinoplasty vs two other methods in the management of polypoid changes of the middle turbinate: a randomized trial. [Journal Article]
- Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2014 Dec; 4(12):1030-4.
- Effects of sevoflurane and desflurane on otoacoustic emissions in humans. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2014 Jun 11.
- Efficacy of inferior turbinoplasty with the use of CO(2) laser, radiofrequency, and electrocautery. [Comparative Study, Evaluation Studies, Journal Article]
- Am J Rhinol Allergy 2014 May-Jun; 28(3):269-72.
- Clinical effect of surgical correction for nasal pathology on the treatment of obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(6):e98765.
- Pathological review of turbinate tissue from functional nasal surgery: incurring costs without adding quality. [Journal Article]
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2014 Sep; 151(3):503-7.
- Turbinoplasty with quantic molecular resonance in the treatment of persistent moderate-severe allergic rhinitis: Comparative analysis of efficacy. [Journal Article]
- Am J Rhinol Allergy 2014 Mar; 28(2):164-8.