Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Predictive factors of subjective outcomes after septoplasty with and without turbinoplasty: can individual perceptual differences of the air passage be a main factor? [Journal Article]
- Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2015 Jul; 5(7):616-21.
- Comparative study between partial inferior turbinotomy and microdebrider-assisted inferior turbinoplasty. [Journal Article]
- J Craniofac Surg 2015 May; 26(3):e235-8.
- The Frequency of Concomitant Adjunctive Nasal Procedures in Powered Endoscopic Dacryocystorhinostomy. [Journal Article]
- Orbit 2015 Jun; 34(3):142-5.
- Turbinoplasty surgery for nasal obstruction in craniometaphyseal dysplasia: A case report and review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 2015 Jun; 79(6):935-7.
- Radiofrequency Coblation Versus Intramural Bipolar Cautery for the Treatment of Inferior Turbinate Hypertrophy. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 2015 Sep; 124(9):691-7.
- A case of nasal septal deviation-induced rhinogenic contact point otalgia. [Journal Article]
- Am J Otolaryngol 2015 May-Jun; 36(3):451-5.
- Feasibility of septal body volume reduction for patients with nasal obstruction. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Laryngoscope 2015 Jul; 125(7):1523-8.
- Update on surgical management of adult inferior turbinate hypertrophy. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Curr Opin Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2015 Feb; 23(1):29-33.
- An anatomically based analysis of objectively measured pediatric snoring: a pilot study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2015 Mar; 152(3):561-6.
- Comparison of three different polyvinyl alcohol packs following functional endoscopic Nasal surgery. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial]
- Laryngoscope 2015 May; 125(5):1067-71.