Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Apertures in the Clostridium sporogenes spore coat and exosporium align to facilitate emergence of the vegetative cell. [Journal Article]
- Food Microbiol 2015 Oct.:45-50.
- Dictyostelium Cultivation, Transfection, Microscopy and Fractionation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bio Protoc 2015 Jun 5; 5(11)
- Toward Coalescing Gene Expression and Function with QTLs of Water-Deficit Stress in Cotton. [Journal Article]
- Int J Plant Genomics 2015.:892716.
- The RING Finger Protein NtRCP1 Is Involved in the Floral Transition in Tobacco (Nicotiana tabacum). [Journal Article]
- J Genet Genomics 2015 Jun 20; 42(6):311-7.
- Genome-Wide Association Mapping of Fertility Reduction upon Heat Stress Reveals Developmental Stage-Specific QTLs in Arabidopsis thaliana. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Plant Cell 2015 Jul 10.
- The lipidome of neutral and phospholipids of Myxococcus xanthus during fruiting body formation and germination. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Appl Environ Microbiol 2015 Jul 10.
- Arabidopsis plants deficient in constitutive class profilins reveal independent and quantitative genetic effects. [Journal Article]
- BMC Plant Biol 2015.:177.
- Activity of vegetative insecticidal proteins Vip3Aa58 and Vip3Aa59 of Bacillus thuringiensis against lepidopteran pests. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Invertebr Pathol 2015 Jul 3.:72-81.
- Impact factors 2014. [EDITORIAL]
- Acta Physiol (Oxf) 2015 Sep; 215(1):1.
- Canopy warming caused photosynthetic acclimation and reduced seed yield in maize grown at ambient and elevated [CO2 ]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Glob Chang Biol 2015 Jun 27.