Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of oral factor Xa inhibitors. [Journal Article]
- Clin Pharmacol 2015.:77-8.
- Suppression of ASKβ (AtSK32), a Clade III Arabidopsis GSK3, Leads to the Pollen Defect during Late Pollen Development. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Cells 2015 May 22.
- Functional and expression analyses of kiwifruit SOC1-like genes suggest that they may not have a role in the transition to flowering but may affect the duration of dormancy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Exp Bot 2015 May 15.
- Molecular cloning and potential function prediction of homologous SOC1 genes in tree peony. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Plant Cell Rep 2015 May 14.
- Mucopolysaccharidosis-like phenotype in feline Sandhoff disease and partial correction after AAV gene therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Genet Metab 2015 May 8.
- Potential of the Desert Locust Schistocerca gregaria (Orthoptera: Acrididae) as an Unconventional Source of Dietary and Therapeutic Sterols. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127171.
- Mosaic Deficiency in Mitochondrial Oxidative Metabolism Promotes Cardiac Arrhythmia during Aging. [Journal Article]
- Cell Metab 2015 May 5; 21(5):667-77.
- H2A.Z mediates different aspects of chromatin function and modulates flowering responses in Arabidopsis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Plant J 2015 May 6.
- Unravelling the function of the response regulator BcSkn7 in the stress signaling network of Botrytis cinerea. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eukaryot Cell 2015 May 1.
- Arabidopsis TOE proteins convey a photoperiodic signal to antagonize CONSTANS and regulate flowering time. [Journal Article]
- Genes Dev 2015 May 1; 29(9):975-87.