Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- A sheep model for cancellous bone healing. [Journal Article]
- Front Surg 2014.:37.
- A special healing pattern in stable metaphyseal fractures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Orthop 2015 Jan 13.:1-5.
- Oncostatin M, an Inflammatory Cytokine Produced by Macrophages, Supports Intramembranous Bone Healing in a Mouse Model of Tibia Injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Pathol 2015 Jan 2.
- HIF-1α regulates bone formation after osteogenic mechanical loading. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bone 2014 Dec 23.:98-104.
- Bone quality and biomechanical function: A lesson from human ossicles. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bone 2014 Dec 19.:105-110.
- Prediction of the time course of callus stiffness as a function of mechanical parameters in experimental rat fracture healing studies - a numerical study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(12):e115695.
- DEVELOPMENT AND CHARACTERIZATION OF NOVEL MEDICATED NANOFIBERS AGAINST PERIODONTITIS. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Drug Deliv 2014 Dec 5.
- Osseointegration of Ti-6Al-4V Alloy Implants with a Titanium Nitride Coating Produced by a PIRAC Nitriding Technique: A Long-Term Time Course Study in the Rat. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microsc Microanal 2014 Dec 8.:1-11.
- Benign osteoblastoma of maxilla: a case report emphasizing the histopathological differential diagnosis. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Diagn Res 2014 Oct; 8(10):ZD21-3.
- Paleopathological description and diagnosis of metastatic carcinoma in an Early Bronze Age (4588+34 Cal. BP) forager from the Cis-Baikal region of Eastern Siberia. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(12):e113919.