Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Biodegradable nanocomposite coatings accelerate bone healing: In vivo evaluation. [Journal Article]
- Dent Res J (Isfahan) 2015 Jan-Feb; 12(1):89-99.
- Correlative 3D-imaging of Pipistrellus penis micromorphology: Validating quantitative microCT images with undecalcified serial ground section histomorphology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Morphol 2015 Feb 21.
- An animal model study for bone repair with encapsulated differentiated osteoblasts from adipose-derived stem cells in alginate. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Basic Med Sci 2014 Nov; 17(11):854-9.
- Development of an in vivo rabbit ulnar loading model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bone 2015 Feb 12.:55-61.
- Surgical management of maxillofacial fibrous dysplasia under navigational guidance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2015 Feb 4.
- Osteoderm histology of Proterochampsia and Doswelliidae (Reptilia: Archosauriformes) and their evolutionary and paleobiological implications. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Morphol 2015 Feb 2.
- Fixation stability dictates the differentiation pathway of periosteal progenitor cells in fracture repair. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Orthop Res 2015 Jan 30.
- A sheep model for cancellous bone healing. [Journal Article]
- Front Surg 2014.:37.
- A special healing pattern in stable metaphyseal fractures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Orthop 2015 Jan 13.:1-5.
- Oncostatin m, an inflammatory cytokine produced by macrophages, supports intramembranous bone healing in a mouse model of tibia injury. [Journal Article]
- Am J Pathol 2015 Mar; 185(3):765-75.