Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Addition of Adipose-Derived Stem Cells to Mesenchymal Stem Cell Sheets Improves Bone Formation at an Ectopic Site. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Mol Sci 2016; 17(2)
- Promoting endochondral bone repair using human osteoarthritic articular chondrocytes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Tissue Eng Part A 2016 Feb 2.
- Assisted Wound Healing and Vertical Bone Regeneration with Simultaneous Implant Placement: A Histologic Pilot Study. [Journal Article]
- Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2016 Jan-Feb; 31(1):45-54.
- Preclinical mouse models for assessing axial compression of long bones during exercise. [Journal Article]
- Bonekey Rep 2015.:768.
- How do bisphosphonates affect fracture healing? [Journal Article]
- Injury 2016 Jan.:S65-8.
- Histopathologic findings of spontaneous osteonecrosis of the knee at an early stage: a case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Skeletal Radiol 2016 Jan 14.
- Evaluation of autogenous PRGF+β-TCP with or without a collagen membrane on bone formation and implant osseointegration in large size bone defects. A preclinical in vivo study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Oral Implants Res 2015 Dec 28.
- Evaluation of the donor cell contribution in rhBMP-2 mediated bone formation with chitosan thermogels using fluorescent protein reporter mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biomed Mater Res A 2015 Dec 24.
- Psammomatoid variant of juvenile ossifying fibroma involving mandible: A rare case report. [Journal Article]
- Contemp Clin Dent 2015 Oct-Dec; 6(4):581-3.
- Temporal expression in rats of receptor tyrosine kinase Tie2 during early wound healing after tooth extraction. [Journal Article]
- J Oral Sci 2015; 57(4):313-8.