Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Assessment of maternal drug intake by urinary bio monitoring during pregnancy and postpartally until the third perinatal year. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2015 Dec 22.
- [Local anesthesia in the children undergoing the fibroendoscopic study of the nasal cavity, nasopharynx, and larynx: are topical anesthetics needed?]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial]
- Vestn Otorinolaringol 2015; 80(5):51-5.
- Four-phase rhinomanometry: a multicentric retrospective analysis of 36,563 clinical measurements. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2015 Jul 22.
- Effectiveness of conservative treatment in the management of secretory otitis media. [Journal Article]
- J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad 2014 Jul-Sep; 26(3):337-40.
- Impact of xylomethazoline on eustachian tube function in healthy participants. [Journal Article]
- Otol Neurotol 2015 Jun; 36(5):769-75.
- [Ciliary epithelium and topical decongestants: how to minimize the undesirable events?]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Vestn Otorinolaringol 2014; (5):76-9.
- A pilot study assessing tolerance safety and feasibility of diagnostic transnasal esophagogastroduodenoscopy using an improved larger caliber endoscope and an adapted topical anesthesia. [Journal Article]
- Surg Endosc 2015 Oct; 29(10):3002-9.
- Anti-allergic effect of intranasal administration of type-A procyanidin polyphenols based standardized extract of cinnamon bark in ovalbumin sensitized BALB/c mice. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Phytother Res 2015 Mar; 29(3):423-33.
- Can nasal decongestants improve eustachian tube function? [Clinical Trial, Journal Article]
- Otol Neurotol 2015 Jan; 36(1):65-9.
- The contribution of erectile elements to nasal patency: an examination with nasal sound analysis. [Comparative Study, Journal Article]
- Int Forum Allergy Rhinol 2015 Jan; 5(1):66-70.