Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Vaccination with recombinant protein (r22C03), A putative attachment factor of Neoparamoeba perurans, Against AGD in atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) and implications of a co-infection with Yersinia ruckeri. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fish Shellfish Immunol 2015 Mar 21.
- Investigation of an unusual increase in human yersinioses in Creuse, France. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Mar 20.
- Laboratory-acquired lethal infections by potential bioweapons pathogens including Ebola in 2014. [Journal Article]
- FEMS Microbiol Lett 2015 Jan; 362(1):1-6.
- Bacterial Enteric Infections Detected by Culture-Independent Diagnostic Tests - FoodNet, United States, 2012-2014. [Journal Article]
- MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2015 Mar 13; 64(9):252-7.
- [The metabolism of the innate immunity cells in bacterial infections]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Biomed Khim 2015 Jan; 61(1):105-114.
- PCR for enteric pathogens in high-prevalence settings. What does a positive signal tell us? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Dis (Lond) 2015 Mar 12.:1-8.
- High-throughput signature-tagged mutagenic approach to identify novel virulence factors of Yersinia pestis CO92 in a mouse model of infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Mar 9.
- Mining Host-Pathogen Protein Interactions to Characterize Burkholderia mallei Infectivity Mechanisms. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Comput Biol 2015 Mar; 11(3):e1004088.
- Clinical management of potential bioterrorism-related conditions. [Journal Article, Review]
- N Engl J Med 2015 Mar 5; 372(10):954-62.
- A Case of Septic Arthritis of the Shoulder Due to Yersinia enterocolitica with Review of the Literature. [Journal Article]
- Open Forum Infect Dis 2014 Sep; 1(2):ofu054.