Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Oral iron acutely elevates bacterial growth in human serum. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2015.:16670.
- High-Throughput Screening (HTS) by NMR Guided Identification of Novel Agents Targeting the Protein Docking Domain of YopH. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- ChemMedChem 2015 Nov 23.
- Mesenteric lymphadenitis caused by Yersinia enterocolitica. [Journal Article]
- Prz Gastroenterol 2015; 10(2):118-21.
- Genome Wide Search for Biomarkers to Diagnose Yersinia Infections. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Microbiol 2015 Dec; 55(4):366-74.
- Structural Characterisation of FabG from Yersinia pestis, a Key Component of Bacterial Fatty Acid Synthesis. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(11):e0141543.
- Role of Tellurite Resistance Operon in Filamentous Growth of Yersinia pestis in Macrophages. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(11):e0141984.
- Etiology of Childhood Infectious Diarrhea in a Developed Region of China: Compared to Childhood Diarrhea in a Developing Region and Adult Diarrhea in a Developed Region. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(11):e0142136.
- Susceptibility to rifaximin and other antimicrobial agents of bacteria isolated from acute gastrointestinal infections in Mexico. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Gastroenterol Mex 2015 Oct 29.
- [A quarantine of plague at the lazaret of Frioul in 1901]. [English Abstract, Historical Article, Journal Article]
- Hist Sci Med 2015 Apr-Jun; 49(2):179-88.
- Bacterial pathogens activate plasminogen to breach tissue barriers and escape from innate immunity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Rev Microbiol 2015 Oct 20.:1-17.