Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Case of Septic Arthritis of the Shoulder Due to Yersinia enterocolitica with Review of the Literature. [Journal Article]
- Open Forum Infect Dis 2014 Sep; 1(2):ofu054.
- Further characterization of a highly attenuated Yersinia pestis CO92 mutant deleted for the genes encoding Braun lipoprotein and plasminogen activator protease in murine alveolar and primary human macrophages. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microb Pathog 2015 Feb 16.:27-38.
- ExsB is required for correct assembly of Pseudomonas aeruginosa type III secretion apparatus in the bacterial membrane and full virulence in vivo. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Feb 17.
- Recombinant production and evaluation of an antibacterial L-amino acid oxidase derived from flounder Platichthys stellatus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Appl Microbiol Biotechnol 2015 Feb 8.
- Virulence-associated gene pattern of porcine and human Yersinia enterocolitica biotype 4 isolates. [Journal Article]
- Int J Food Microbiol 2015 Apr 2.:70-4.
- Combinational deletion of three membrane protein-encoding genes highly attenuates Yersinia pestis while retaining immunogenicity in a mouse model of pneumonic plague. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Jan 20.
- Aetiology of acute paediatric gastroenteritis in Bulgaria during summer months: prevalence of viral infections. [Journal Article]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Mar; 64(Pt 3):272-82.
- YersiniaBase: a genomic resource and analysis platform for comparative analysis of Yersinia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Bioinformatics 2015 Jan 16; 16(1):9.
- Reprogramming of Yersinia from virulent to persistent mode revealed by complex in vivo RNA-seq analysis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS Pathog 2015 Jan; 11(1):e1004600.
- The adhesive protein invasin of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis induces neutrophil extracellular traps via β1 integrins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbes Infect 2015 Jan 7.