Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Virulence-associated gene pattern of porcine and human Yersinia enterocolitica biotype 4 isolates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Food Microbiol 2014 Dec 30.:70-74.
- Combinational deletion of three membrane protein-encoding genes highly attenuates Yersinia pestis while retaining immunogenicity in a mouse model of pneumonic plague. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Immun 2015 Jan 20.
- Aetiology of acute paediatric gastroenteritis in Bulgaria during summer months: prevalence of the viral infections. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Microbiol 2015 Jan 16.
- YersiniaBase: a genomic resource and analysis platform for comparative analysis of Yersinia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Bioinformatics 2015 Jan 16; 16(1):9.
- Reprogramming of Yersinia from Virulent to Persistent Mode Revealed by Complex In Vivo RNA-seq Analysis. [Journal Article]
- PLoS Pathog 2015 Jan; 11(1):e1004600.
- The adhesive protein invasin of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis induces neutrophil extracellular traps via β1 integrins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbes Infect 2015 Jan 7.
- Strains of Yersinia wautersii should continue to be classified as the "Korean Group" of the Yersinia pseudotuberculosis Complex and not as a separate species. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Syst Evol Microbiol 2014 Dec 10.
- Impact of Aeromonas and diarrheagenic Escherichia coli screening in patients with diarrhea in Paraná, southern Brazil. [Journal Article]
- J Infect Dev Ctries 2014; 8(12):1609-14.
- Phenotypic and genotypic analysis of bio-serotypes of Yersinia enterocolitica from various sources in Brazil. [Journal Article]
- J Infect Dev Ctries 2014; 8(12):1533-40.
- Prevalence, characterization, and antimicrobial resistance of Yersinia species and Yersinia enterocolitica isolated from raw milk in farm bulk tanks. [Journal Article]
- J Dairy Sci 2015 Feb; 98(2):798-803.