Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Microbiota-Dependent Sequelae of Acute Infection Compromise Tissue-Specific Immunity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cell 2015 Oct 8; 163(2):354-366.
- Intramuscular immunization of mice with a live-attenuated triple mutant of Yersinia pestis CO92 induces robust humoral and cell-mediated immunity to completely protect animals against pneumonic plague. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Vaccine Immunol 2015 Oct 7.
- Molecualr Cloning of the capsular antigen F1 of Yersinia pestis in pBAD/gIII plasmid. [Journal Article]
- Res Pharm Sci 2015 Jan-Feb; 10(1):84-9.
- Yersiniosis - zoonotic foodborne disease of relevance to public health. [Journal Article]
- Ann Agric Environ Med 2015 Sep 4; 22(3):397-402.
- Current Comment: Counting the World's Cost. [Historical Article, Journal Article]
- JAMA 2015 Sep 22-29; 314(12):1298.
- De Novo Genome Sequence of Yersinia aleksiciae Y159T. [Journal Article]
- Genome Announc 2015; 3(5)
- Etiology of Appendicitis in Children: The Role of Bacterial and Viral Pathogens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Invest Surg 2015 Sep 16.:1-6.
- [On the origin of Yersinia pestis, a causative agent of the plague: A concept of population-genetic macroevolution in transitive environment]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zh Obshch Biol 2015 Jul-Aug; 76(4):310-8.
- Yersiniosis caused by Yersinia pseudotuberculosis in captive toucans (Ramphastidae) and a Japanese squirrel (Sciurus lis) in zoological gardens in Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vet Med Sci 2015 Sep 5.
- Characterisation of Yersinia pseudotuberculosis isolated from animals with yersiniosis during 1996-2013 indicates the presence of pathogenic and Far Eastern strains in Italy. [Journal Article]
- Vet Microbiol 2015 Oct 22; 180(1-2):161-6.