Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [EPIDEMIOLOGIC SITUATION BY NATURAL-FOCI INFECTIONS IN THE CRIMEA FEDERAL DISTRICT IN 2014-2015]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zh Mikrobiol Epidemiol Immunobiol 2016 Mar-Apr; (2):62-9.
- The presence of yersinia enterocolitica strains potentially virulent for humans and animals in river water. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Appl Microbiol 2016 May 20.
- Free-Living Species of Carnivorous Mammals in Poland: Red Fox, Beech Marten, and Raccoon as a Potential Reservoir of Salmonella, Yersinia, Listeria spp. and Coagulase-Positive Staphylococcus. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0155533.
- Epidemiological analysis of the Eyam plague outbreak of 1665-1666. [Journal Article]
- Proc Biol Sci 2016 May 11; 283(1830)
- A replication-defective human type-5 adenovirus-based trivalent vaccine confers complete protection against plague in mice and non-human primates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Vaccine Immunol 2016 May 11.
- Four sporadic pediatric cases of Yersinia enterocolitica O:8 infection in rural area of Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Jpn J Infect Dis 2016 May 9.
- Serological and molecular investigation for brucellosis in swine in selected districts of Uganda. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Trop Anim Health Prod 2016 May 3.
- Occurrence and analysis of irp2 virulence gene in isolates of Klebsiella pneumoniae and Enterobacter spp. from microbiota and hospital and community-acquired infections. [Journal Article]
- Microb Pathog 2016 Jul.:15-9.
- ANCIENT DNA. How Europe exported the Black Death. [Historical Article, News]
- Science 2016 Apr 29; 352(6285):501-2.
- [From Leonardo Da Vinci to present days; from the history of antiplague costume]. [English Abstract, Historical Article, Journal Article]
- Voen Med Zh 2016 Jan; 337(1):76-80.