- Penicillin may ↓ effectiveness of oral contraceptive agents.
- Probenecid ↓ renal excretion and ↑ blood levels of penicillin (therapy may be combined for this purpose).
- Neomycin may ↓ absorption of penicillin.
- Concurrent use with methotrexate ↓ methotrexate elimination and ↑ risk of serious toxicity.
penicillin V has been found in Davis's Drug Guide
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.