- Probenecid decreases renal excretion and increases blood levels of ampicillin–therapy may be combined for this purpose.
- May potentiate the effect of warfarin.
- Concurrent allopurinol therapy (increased incidence of rash).
- May decrease the effectiveness of hormonal contraceptives.
ampicillin/sulbactam has been found in Davis's Drug Guide
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.