- Concurrent or previous (within 72 hr) use of acetaminophen may ↓ elimination and ↑ toxicity.
- Concurrent use with high-dose cyclophosphamide in patients with thalassemia may result in cardiac tamponade.
- Concurrent use with itraconazole or phenytoin ↓ blood level effectiveness.
- Long-term continuous therapy with thioguanine may ↑ risk of hepatic toxicity.
- ↑ bone marrow suppression with other antineoplastics or radiation therapy.
- May ↓ the antibody response to and ↑risk of adverse reactions from live-virus vaccines.
busulfan has been found in Davis's Drug Guide
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.