- May ↓ levels of atazanavir and nelfinavir (avoid concurrent use with either of these antiretrovirals).
- May ↑ levels and risk of toxicity of saquinavir (may need to ↓ dose of saquinavir).
- May ↓ absorption of drugs requiring acid pH, including ketoconazole, itraconazole, atazanavir, ampicillin, and iron salts.
- May ↑ risk of bleeding with warfarin (monitor INR and PT).
- Voriconazole may ↑ levels.
- May ↓ the antiplatelet effects of clopidogrel.
- May ↑ levels of cilostazol; consider ↓ dose of cilostazol from 100 mg twice daily to 50 mg twice daily.
- Rifampin may ↓ levels and may ↓ response (avoid concurrent use).
- Hypomagnesemia ↑ risk of digoxin toxicity.
- May ↑ levels of tacrolimus.
St. John's wort may ↓ levels and may ↓ response (avoid concurrent use).
esomeprazole has been found in Davis's Drug Guide
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.