- Concurrent use with rifampin ↓ levels and may ↓ effectiveness.
- Gemfibrozil ↑ levels and may ↑ risk of hypoglycemia (↓ dose of rosiglitazone).
- Glucosamine may worsen blood glucose control.
- Chromium and coenzyme Q-10 may produce additive hypoglycemic effects.
rosiglitazone has been found in Davis's Drug Guide
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.