- Megaloblastic anemia secondary to folate deficiency.
Use Cautiously in:
- Renal impairment (dose ↓ required if CCr ≤30 mL/min)
- Debilitated patients
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Folate deficiency
- OB: Lactation: Pedi: Pregnancy, lactation, or children <12 yr (safety as a single agent not established).
trimethoprim has been found in Davis's Drug Guide
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.