- Evaluate donated blood units before transfusion
- Perform as part of prenatal screening
- Screen organ transplant donors
- Test individuals who have documented and significant exposure to other infected individuals
- Test exposed high-risk individuals for detection of antibody (e.g., persons with multiple sex partners, persons with a history of other sexually transmitted diseases, IV drug users, infants born to infected mothers, allied health-care workers, public service employees who have contact with blood and blood products)
Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 and Type 2 Antibodies has been found in Davis's Lab & Diagnostic Tests
If you are a registered user, please login below.
If not, learn more about gaining full access.
- Try and Buy
- Nursing Central puts five fully integrated references at your fingertips on mobile devices and the web. See how Nursing Central works by clicking the sample entries below or purchase a subscription for the web and your mobile device.
View these free topics online now.