The All-in-One Mobile and Web Solution for Anesthesiology
Anesthesia Central is a must-have for every anesthesiologist, critical care specialist, nurse anesthetist, and trainee. This fully-integrated resource includes a comprehensive collection of disease, drug, test, procedure, and literature information.$149.95
1 year subscription - details
Anesthesia Central is an all-in-one mobile solution for treating patients before, during, and after surgery including detailed information on diseases, drugs, tests, procedures, and techniques. Anesthesia Central is available on mobile devices and the web and includes one year of updates.
Anesthesia Central includes:
The Manual of Anesthesia Practice
Written by one of the world’s leading Departments of Anesthesia, this comprehensive and authoritative manual contains detailed chapters on Techniques, Procedures, Critical Events, Co-Existing Diseases, and Drugs. For every anesthesiologist, whether in training or practice, The Manual of Anesthesia Practice is an essential tool for answering patient management questions.
Authors: Faculty and Staff, Department of Anesthesia and Perioperative Care, University of California-San Francisco (Ronald D. Miller, MD, Professor and Chairman)
Pocket ICU Management
Focusing on conditions found in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), this quick-read reference covers a range of topics from life-threatening disorders to presenting conditions. Pocket ICU Management topics are organized by History & Physical, Diagnostic Tests, General Management Principles, Specific Treatment, Ongoing Assessment, and Complications.
Authors: Michael H. Wall, MD, FCCM (Department of Anesthesiology, Washington University School of Medicine); Pamela R. Roberts, MD, FCCM (Department of Anesthesiology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center); J. Christopher Farmer, MD, FCCM (Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine)
Davis’s Drug Guide
The best-selling drug reference, produced by F.A. Davis, provides need-to-know information on thousands of brand name and generic drugs.
- Almost 2,000 monographs covering 5,000 trade and generic drugs
- The latest FDA-approved medications
- Details of IV administration, dilution, and concentration
- Common herbal and natural products
- High-alert notices and patient safety information
- Drug-drug, drug-natural, and drug-food interactions
- Regular updates
Authors: Judith H. Deglin, PharmD; April H. Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAM; Cynthia A. Sanoski, BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests
Pocket Guide to Diagnostics Tests includes evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of laboratory, imaging, and microbiology tests. With more than 450 diagnostic tests, this handy reference is ideal for answering common questions.
- Selection of tests for diagnosis, screening, or monitoring diseases
- Techniques for specimen collection
- Procedures for preparing patients for testing
- Pointers for additional information in medical literature
Editors: Diana Nicoll, MD, PhD, MPA; Chuanyi Mark Lu, MD; Michael Pignone, MD, MPH; Stephen J. McPhee, MD
MEDLINE Journals delivers tables of contents and abstracts from the latest journal issues to your handheld and provides direct access to Unbound MEDLINE. Derived from the National Library of Medicine’s PubMed database, Unbound MEDLINE allows you to track leading journals in your field and search the medical literature from a mobile device or the web.
Note: MEDLINE Journals provides links to full text articles only when available from PubMed; to view full journal text online you may need a separate subscription.
- Interface optimized for each mobile device platform
- Techniques, procedures, critical events, co-existing diseases, and drugs
- Details on managing ICU patients
- Details on 5,000 trade and generic drugs
- Details on 450+ diagnostic tests
- Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
- Personalized favorites
- Journal tables of contents delivered on publication date
- FREE updates and web access for one year
- Instant literature searching with MEDLINE Journals
- Personal Archive for saved searches and bookmarks
- One year of web access included
Complimentary support is included with every application purchase. Visit our support page for more information.
|iOS devices running iOS v.4.3 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 2.2 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
|BlackBerry device with memory card support running BlackBerry OS 5 or higher||Memory card required||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
All major web browsers
(e.g., Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) Smartphones with web access