ANZ Drug Guide
Contains over 950 Australia/New Zealand Drug Profiles
The ANZ Drug Guide includes up-to-date drug monographs for hundreds of the most common ANZ drugs.
The ANZ Drug Guide, with the full contents of the Australia New Zealand Nursing & Midwifery Drug Handbook, delivers comprehensive information on the most widely used ANZ drugs. Comprised of more than 950 easy-to-read drug profiles, this app contains drug characteristics, indications and dosing, adverse reactions, interactions, and patient teaching. The ANZ Drug Guide provides the information you need for safe and effective drug administration at the point of care.
Features of ANZ Drug Guide include:
- 950+ drug profiles, 150+ new with this edition
- High risk alerts
- Care considerations and patient teaching updated on evidence-based considerations
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-herb, and drug-lifestyle interactions
- Indication and dosing information for adults, children, and older adults
- Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
- ‘Favourites’ for bookmarking important entries
|iOS devices running iOS v.4.3 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 2.2 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
|BlackBerry device with memory card support running BlackBerry OS 5 or higher||Memory card required||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|