Nurse's Pocket Guide
Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales
Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales puts the latest NANDA-approved diagnoses at your fingertips to help you assess, diagnose, and treat patients.
Nurse’s Pocket Guide: Diagnoses, Prioritized Interventions, and Rationales helps you quickly assess patients and determine the proper nursing diagnosis and treatment directly at the point of care.
This quick-reference resource includes 800 medical conditions with the latest NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses and interventions arranged by priority in a convenient outline format. Each diagnosis includes a definition, desired outcomes, risk factors, actions/interventions, documentation focus, and more. Nurse’s Pocket Guide also includes information on the basics of the nursing process and its application, as well as sample care plans and tips for creating them.
- Over 800 medical conditions with associated NANDA-approved nursing diagnoses
- Assessment tools
- Care plan guides
- Icons for cultural, collaborative, community/home care, diagnostic studies, pediatric/geriatric/lifespan, and medications
- Defining characteristics presented subjectively and objectively
- NIC and NOC labels for each diagnosis
- Interface optimized for each device platform
- Personalized favorites
|iOS devices running iOS v.4.3 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 2.2 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
|BlackBerry device with memory card support running BlackBerry OS 5 or higher||Memory card required||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|