Nursing Central with Nursing Diagnosis
The all-in-one mobile and web solution for nursing.
Nursing Central is the premier source of disease, drug, and test information for nurses. It also includes a leading dictionary and literature searching. Get quick answers wherever you need them—on your handheld device or via the web. Bundled to save you money!
Nursing Central is the complete mobile solution for nursing. Look up detailed information written by and for nurses on diseases, tests, and procedures. Consult the comprehensive database of 5,000 drugs or refer to more than 60,000 dictionary terms whenever you have a question. Search MEDLINE or keep up with your favorite nursing journals by having tables of contents delivered directly to your handheld.
You save 32% when you purchase your favorite nursing references in this all-in-one resource! With Nursing Central you get Unbound Medicine’s award-winning handheld functionality as well as twelve months of Web and mobile web access.
Nursing Central includes the following:
Davis’s Drug Guide
The best-selling drug reference produced by F.A. Davis provides need-to-know information on thousands of brand name and generic drugs.
- Almost 2,000 monographs covering 5,000 trade and generic drugs
- Regular updates with the latest FDA-approved medications
- Details of IV administration, dilution, and concentration
- Common herbal and natural products
- High-alert notices and patient safety information
- Drug-drug, drug-natural, and drug-food interactions
- Regular updates when you sync your device
Authors: Judith H. Deglin, PharmD and April H. Vallerand, PhD, RN, FAAN
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, 21st edition
Taber’s Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary, published by F.A. Davis, defines more terms than any other health science dictionary. With approximately 60,000 terms in all - including 9,000 new and revised terms - the NEW Taber’s 21st is the most comprehensive health science dictionary available today.
- 60,000 definitions - 9,000 new and revised terms
- 1,000 full color photos and illustrations
- Integrated audio pronunciations for nearly 30,000 terms
- 600 Patient Care sections
Author: Donald Venes, MD, MSJ
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 3rd Edition
Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual, 3e is a "must have" reference for every nurse. With complete coverage of more than 250 medical conditions encountered in nursing practice you can quickly find and master the information you need to effectively plan and deliver patient care. Practical recommendations are supported by concise descriptions of how the human body is altered by disease and clear rationales for medications and tests.
Editors: Marilyn Sawyer Sommers, RN, PhD, FAAN; Susan A. Johnson, RN, PhD; Theresa A. Beery, PhD, RN
Davis’s Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications, 3rd Edition
An easy to consult manual with 410 monographs that cover more tests than ever! With the experience of nursing, clinical laboratory, and radiology specialists at your fingertips you can quickly check pre-test requirements, intratest procedures and monitoring, and post-test care. Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests includes concise explanations of the "whys" and "hows" of the most common diagnostic tests.
Authors: Anne M. Van Leeuwen, MA, BS, MT(ASCP) and Debra J. Poelhuis-Leth, MS, RT (R) (M)
Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis
Handbook of Nursing Diagnosis helps nurses reach an accurate diagnosis with speed and confidence using the latest NANDA-approved list. The tool trusted by thousands of nurses and nursing students is now available for download to mobile devices.
Author: Lynda Juall Carpenito-Moyet, RN, MSN, CRNP
Derived from the National Library of Medicine’s PubMed database, Unbound MEDLINE allows you to track leading journals in your field and search the medical literature from a mobile device or the Web. Unbound’s Journal Browser delivers tables of contents and abstracts from the latest journal issue to your handheld on synchronization.
Note: Unbound MEDLINE provides links to full text articles only when available from PubMed; to view Journal full text online you may need a separate subscription.
Web + Mobile - for one price!
- Device-optimized interface and intuitive navigation
- Pictures, illustrations, tables, and dictionary pronunciations
- Extensive Cross Links to related information
- 5,000+ generic and trade name drugs
- More than 60,000 dictionary entries
- Leading disease, drug, test and procedure information
- Practical guidelines for nursing diagnosis and patient care
- Table of contents and abstracts from top nursing journals
- Web Login: nursing.unboundmedicine.com
- Instant literature search with Unbound MEDLINE
- Personal Archive for saved searches and bookmarks
- 1 year of web and mobile web access included
|iOS devices running iOS v.6.0 or higher (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch)||Carrier Data Plan or on-device WiFi|
|Android devices running OS 4.0 or higher||Memory cards supported||
Carrier Data Plan or
All major web browsers
(e.g. - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) Smartphones with web access