• State Health Department Web sites: www.cdc.gov/mmwr/international/relres.html
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) 24-Hour Emergency Operations Center: 770-488-7100
• US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Disease (USAMRIID) Emergency Response Line: 888-872-7443
• National Response Center: 800-424-8802 or 202-267-2675
• National Disaster Medical System: 800-USA-NDMS or www.ndms.dhhs.gov
• American Academy of Pediatrics bioterrorism information: www.aap.org/terrorism
• CDC Emergency Preparedness and Response: http://emergency.cdc.gov
• Infectious Diseases Society of America Web site: www.idsociety.org/BT/ToC.htm
• American Society for Microbiology Web site: www.asm.org/Policy/index.asp?bid 20
• University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Center for Biosecurity: www.upmc-biosecurity.org
• USAMRIID: www.usamriid.army.mil/
• US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Drug Preparedness: www.fda.gov/cder/drugprepare/default.htm#Pediatrics
Table 2.1. Emergency Contacts and Educational Resources has been found in Red Book 28eIf you are a registered user, please login below.
Forgot your password?
Forgot your username?