Take up to 20% off our award-winning resources and feel completely prepared for the classroom and clinical.*Exclusions applyResources On Sale
uPub’s powerful online authoring system is the easy, proven way to design, develop, manage, and distribute valuable content.Promote Your Content
Unbound Medicine’s applications help you respond to patients’ needs like never before. Our products are offered on a variety of devices and platforms to better fit your life.Reliable Resources
Affordable site licenses, training, and complimentary support make custom institutional solutions from Unbound the best way to bring clinical references to the classroom, the bedside, and beyond.Customizable Solutions
The Johns Hopkins ABX Guide provides pharmacists and clinicians with the evidence-based information required under new JHACO guidelines.Explore ABX Guides
Our in-house support staff is there to answer your questions or solve a problem. Get comprehensive, complimentary information. It’s the way support was meant to be.Get Support
Explore Our Products by Profession
Discover Our Custom Solutions
VideosVIEW ALL VIDEOS
- Prime - The Premier PubMed® AppPrime is the best way to search, organize, and share PubMed® literature directly on your mobile device.
- Overview of Nursing CentralAn overview of the Nursing Central app featuring Davis’s Drug Guide, Taber’s Medical Dictionary, Diseases and Disorders, Davis’s Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests, and other helpful tools and features.
- Local for Antimicrobial StewardshipLocal for Antimicrobial Stewardship solution is an easy and affordable way to digitally publish, update, and deliver your local antimicrobial stewardship content to everyone in your institution.
What's NewVIEW ALL NEWS
- E-books No Substitute for Nursing Central™ [Case Study]
- Integrated Local ASP Solution Increases Usage [Case Study]
- Student Nurses' Most Common Mistake [Infographic]
- Unbound Medicine and APSA Launch ExPERT CME Platform [Press Release]
- Unbound Platform Chosen to Digitize and Distribute Medical Nutrition Guidance [Press Release]