- Luteal phase insufficiency (insufficient progesterone)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Congenital anatomic lesion, eg, septate uterus
- Acquired anatomic lesion, eg, incompetent cervix, intrauterine adhesions, submucous uterine leiomyoma (fibroid)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome or other hypercoagulable state
- Balanced chromosomal translocation
is a sample topic from the Diagnosaurus
To view other topics, please log in or purchase a subscription.
5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) app and website powered by Unbound Medicine helps you diagnose and manage 900+ medical conditions. Exclusive bonus features include Diagnosaurus DDx, 200 pediatrics topics, and medical news feeds. Complete Product Information.
© 2000–2021 Unbound Medicine, Inc. All rights reserved