Customer Support Representative - Medical Software
Join an exciting and dynamic digital publisher. Work and learn with a fun and energetic team!
We are currently seeking a friendly, organized, and highly motivated Customer Support Representative (CSR).In this position you will expand your existing skills while working in areas concerning software development, medicine, and education.This is an ideal entry level position. The skills and experience you acquire may be applied to other areas of the company and offer opportunities for advancement.
- Resolve technical issues for users of our web and mobile products. Clients are medical professionals, educators, and students.
- Provide responsive customer service by phone, email, and chat.
- Communicate with internal departments on behalf of clients.
- Analyze trends and provide alerts to management if an area of risk is identified.
- Prioritize and manage the resolution of support requests and document the support exchange within our Customer Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience/certification.
- Must be very customer service oriented.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to interpret, summarize, and document phone interactions.
- Ability and willingness to research and resolve problems.
- A willingness to learn and a desire to work as part of a team.
- Thorough product training
- Exposure to rapidly evolving technology
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Medical benefits
Unbound Medicine enhances and delivers healthcare knowledge through digital and mobile innovation, partnerships, and a passion for advancing healthcare. We partner with medical associations, publishers, universities, and corporations to serve more than 500 healthcare institutions and over 5 million health professionals worldwide.
Hours of Operation:
Availability between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM with additional flexibility as needed
APPLY NOW >