Marketing and Sales Intern - Medical and Nursing Software
Join the sales and technology departments in an exciting and dynamic digital publisher that creates cutting-edge, point-of-need solutions for healthcare students and professionals.
We are currently seeking motivated and energetic Interns.
The successful candidate will be a high-energy, eager learner with a desire to develop new skills and gain first-hand insight to the digital publishing world. This position offers a significant opportunity for learning an industry while in a dynamic environment.
Requirements - characteristics:
- Is passionate about making a difference
- Is motivated by challenges and finding solutions
- Thrives in an informal and supportive atmosphere
- Is a self-starter
This Intern will be tasked with:
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams to learn product and market knowledge to apply to cultivation of customer database
- Conduct client and market research
- Assist with additional Sales projects as necessary
- Perform tasks in a timely and efficient manner
Requirements – accomplishments and capabilities:
- Currently enrolled in a 2- or 4-year college or university
- Willingness to interact with people at all professional levels
- Ability to work remotely with the potential for in-office days (quiet location and consistent internet connection required while working remotely)
- Desire to work 40 hours/week for 3 months or 20 hours/week during the school year
- Availability on weekdays between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM
- Competitive hourly pay of $17/hour
- Thorough product and market training
- Exposure to rapidly evolving technology and healthcare markets
- Training on Salesforce Customer Relationship Management software, which is widely used across many industries
Hours of Operation:
Availability between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM with additional flexibility for travel and events
Sales and Marketing
To apply, send your resume with two references, and one of the following:
A cover letter or link to a video response to one of the following topics:
Explain why you think you would make an excellent candidate for the Intern position. What do you hope to gain from the experience, and what can you bring to Unbound?
Give an example of a time when you saw an opportunity to make a contribution to advance social equity. How did you respond and what did you learn?
2. Prepare a summary detailing and contrasting the Nursing Departments at two different Universities based on information you find on their websites and other public sources.
APPLY NOW >