Join an exciting and dynamic company that designs point-of-need, mobile solutions for health professionals. Unbound Medicine creates software, tools, and content in health care for use on smartphones, tablets, and the web.
We seek a versatile graphic designer who will support our Marketing and Technology teams to develop, promote, and maintain our mobile and web products.
The Graphic Designer will participate in: (1) developing graphical components, including icons, typography, screen layout, and color choices for mobile and web products, (2) maintaining and updating Unbound’s online store and company website, and (3) creating images and design elements for marketing emails, promotions, and print materials. Eligible candidates need to be highly organized with the management of a wide variety and multiple versions of graphic files, such as logos, icons, photos, and artwork. This position reports to a Senior Graphic Designer.
- Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat (and other graphic software)
- Competence with a variety of graphic formats – jpeg, ico, gif, tif, png, pdf, vector art, etc.
- Experience with HTML and CSS · Skill in selecting typography, screen layout, and color
- Comfort with working on multiple tasks in a fast/dynamic environment
- Motivation, creativity, and the ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of the limitations and functionality of existing web technologies, browsers, and OS platforms
- Familiarity with modern mobile devices (tablets and smartphones) (iPhone/iPad, Android, and Windows Phone)
- Knowledge of usability and coding practices for accessibility
- Ability to handle both short-term and ongoing projects while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 1+ years experience
A portfolio of your previous work
The position is based in Media, PA (20 minutes south of Philadelphia)