Join an exciting and dynamic digital publisher that creates cutting-edge, point-of-need solutions for healthcare students and professionals.
We are currently seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Staff Accountant to join our small Accounting team in our Charlottesville, Virginia office. The Staff Accountant will assist with the day-to-day maintenance of the books and records, including A/P, A/R, monthly close, reconciliations, and other accounting and administration duties as necessary. The successful candidate will be organized and conscientious with an understanding of accounting concepts from coursework or previous employment.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com.
This position is right for someone who:
- Is able to perform repetitive tasks with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Is meticulous about following established policies and procedures with the highest level of honesty and integrity
- Is comfortable speaking up with questions and offering suggestions for improvement
- Thrives in an small office with a supportive atmosphere
- Enter accounts payable, credit card transactions, and employee reimbursements into QuickBooks, organize supporting documentation
- Process sales orders, resolve questions/discrepancies, enter into QuickBooks, invoice customers
- Enter payments received into QuickBooks and make deposits, follow up on overdue accounts receivable
- Assist in maintaining and reconciling fixed assets ledger
- Assist in creating monthly reports, royalty bills, and quarterly royalty statements
- Update and maintain written procedures for accounting tasks, create new procedure documentation as necessary
- Other special projects and tasks as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in Accounting or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Experience using QuickBooks is a plus
- Salary $43k
- Medical benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick leave, and holidays
- Hybrid remote work schedules are available for this position after the initial training period
Unbound Medicine enhances and delivers healthcare knowledge through digital and mobile innovation, partnerships, and a passion for advancing healthcare. We partner with medical associations, publishers, universities, and corporations to serve more than 500 healthcare institutions and over 5 million health professionals worldwide.
For more information on our Unbound Medicine, including our commitment to social responsibility, please visit https://www.unboundmedicine.com/company.
Hours of Operation: Availability between 8:30 AM and 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
Location: Charlottesville, VA
APPLY NOW >