Technical Support/QA Analyst – Support Department
Join an exciting and dynamic digital publisher that creates cutting edge point-of-need solutions for health professionals. We build web and mobile apps for iPhone and Android devices using content from top medical publishers.
We are currently seeking an outgoing, motivated, and talented Technical Support/QA Analyst (TSA) excellent phone, writing, and customer service skills. In this position you will be able to expand your existing skills and be exposed to the computer software, publishing, and medical industry. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: diagnosing, reproducing, and documenting any reported issues and assisting customers in overcoming those issues. As a QA Analyst, your responsibilities will include evaluation and testing of new or modified software programs, to think critically about how consumers will interact with the software, and to apply those thoughts to finding bugs, listing action items, and opening avenues of discussion.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position will be tasked with:
- Managing resolution of technical issues for users of products based on the Unbound Platform, including Web, Mobile Web, and Mobile Application interfaces. Clients are medical professionals and students who may or may not be affiliated with a Medical/Nursing School or Hospital.
- Provide responsive customer service, including communication by phone, email, and chat. The TSA will act as an advocate for customers, communicating on behalf of the customer to internal departments and software distributors. The TSA will be expected to analyze any trends and provide alerts to management if an area of risk is identified.
- Effectively prioritize and manage the resolution of every support request and document the support exchange within our Customer Management System.
Requirements – accomplishments and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent work experience/certification.
- Must be very customer service oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to interpret, summarize, and document phone interaction.
- Possess strong technical knowledge. Mobile or Smartphone development experience is helpful but not required.
- Ability to research and resolve problems using a variety of resources and tools.
Location: Media, PA
APPLY NOW >