Did you mean: (Engorge 10 160)?
- Pharmacokinetic Drug Interactions Between Amlodipine, Valsartan, and Rosuvastatin in Healthy Volunteers. [Journal Article]Adv Ther 2019; 36(7):1642-1656AT
- CONCLUSIONS: When amlodipine, valsartan, and rosuvastatin were coadministered to healthy volunteers, the pharmacokinetic exposure to valsartan was decreased, but no change in exposure to amlodipine and rosuvastatin occurred. All treatments were well tolerated.
- Effect of Amlodipine/Valsartan Versus Nebivolol/Valsartan Fixed Dose Combinations on Peripheral and Central Blood Pressure. [Randomized Controlled Trial]High Blood Press Cardiovasc Prev 2018; 25(4):407-413HB
- CONCLUSIONS: Both treatment groups lowered patients' peripheral, central blood pressure after 6 and 12 week of treatment, but Amlodipine/Valsartan combination was more effective. Both treatments exerted different effects on central indices.
- Efficacy and effectiveness of valsartan/amlodipine and valsartan/amlodipine/hydrochlorothiazide in hypertension: randomized controlled versus observational studies. [Review]Curr Med Res Opin 2018; 34(3):501-515CM
- CONCLUSIONS: These findings demonstrate that the efficacy of Val/Aml and Val/Aml/HCTZ in RCTs was more pronounced compared with their effectiveness in RWE studies in different ethnic populations although the overall benefit was not different.
- Additivity of nebivolol/valsartan single-pill combinations versus other single-pill combinations for hypertension. [Randomized Controlled Trial]J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2018; 20(1):143-149JC
- The single-pill combination (SPC) comprising nebivolol (5 mg), a vasodilatory β1 -selective antagonist/β3 -agonist, and valsartan (80 mg), a renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitor, is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved β-blocker/renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitor SPC for hypertension. Additive effects of four nebivolol/valsartan SPC doses (5 mg/80 mg, 5/160 mg, 10/…
The single-pill combination (SPC) comprising nebivolol (5 mg), a vasodilatory β1 -selective antagonist/β3 -agonist, and valsartan (80 mg), a renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitor, is the only Food and Drug Administration-approved β-blocker/renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitor SPC for hypertension. Additive effects of four nebivolol/valsartan SPC doses (5 mg/80 mg, 5/160 mg, 10/160 mg, 10/320 mg nebivolol/valsartan) were compared with five Food and Drug Administration-approved non-β-blocker/renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitor SPCs (aliskiren/hydrochlorothiazide, aliskiren/amlodipine, valsartan/amlodipine, aliskiren/valsartan, and telmisartan/amlodipine). Additivity is the ratio of placebo-adjusted SPC blood pressure (BP) reduction to the placebo-adjusted monotherapy component BP reduction sums. A weighted average of comparator scores was calculated and compared vs nebivolol/valsartan. Additivity ratio scores for nebivolol/valsartan SPCs (diastolic BP range: 0.735-0.866; systolic BP range: 0.717-0.822) were similar to the comparator weighted average (diastolic BP: 0.837; systolic BP: 0.825). Among the nebivolol/valsartan SPCs, 5/80 mg had the greatest additivity (diastolic BP: 0.866; systolic BP: 0.822). BP reduction contributions with monotherapy were similar for nebivolol/valsartan 5/80 mg SPC. Additivity scores for nebivolol/valsartan and select non-β-blocker/renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system inhibitor SPCs were comparable.
- Quantitative model for the blood pressure-lowering interaction of valsartan and amlodipine. [Journal Article]Br J Clin Pharmacol 2016; 82(6):1557-1567BJ
- CONCLUSIONS: PKPD models for SBP and DBP successfully described the time course of the antihypertensive effects of amlodipine and valsartan. An infra-additive interaction between amlodipine and valsartan when used in combined administration was confirmed and quantified.
- The effect of fixed-dose combination of valsartan and amlodipine on nighttime blood pressure in patients with non-dipper hypertension. [Journal Article]Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars 2016; 44(5):404-13TK
- CONCLUSIONS: In non-dipper HT, FDC of valsartan and amlodipine improved diurnal-nocturnal ratio of BP and provided 24-h coverage.
- Gender difference in the response to valsartan/amlodipine single-pill combination in essential hypertension (China Status II): An observational study. [Multicenter Study]J Renin Angiotensin Aldosterone Syst 2016 Apr-Jun; 17(2):1470320316643903JR
- CONCLUSIONS: Gender might be a factor for consideration in the decision-making process of individualised antihypertensive therapy, in the future.
- Valsartan 160 mg/Amlodipine 5 mg Combination Therapy versus Amlodipine 10 mg in Hypertensive Patients with Inadequate Response to Amlodipine 5 mg Monotherapy. [Journal Article]Korean Circ J 2016; 46(2):222-8KC
- CONCLUSIONS: Amlodipine/valsartan 5/160 mg combination was more efficacious than amlodipine 10 mg in hypertensive patients in whom monotherapy of amlodipine 5 mg had failed.
- Clinical Effectiveness, Safety and Tolerability of Amlodipine/Valsartan in Hypertensive Patients: the Indonesian Subset of the EXCITE Study. [Multicenter Study]Acta Med Indones 2015; 47(3):223-33AM
- CONCLUSIONS: Aml/Val SPC was effective for BP reductions and well tolerated in hypertensive patients, not adequately controlled by monotherapy, in a daily clinical setting in Indonesia.
New Search Next
- Choice of Antihypertensive Combination Therapy Based on Daily Salt Intake. [Randomized Controlled Trial]Am J Med Sci 2015; 350(3):160-6AJ
- CONCLUSIONS: Estimated daily salt intake is a useful tool for guiding antihypertensive therapy and should be measured repeatedly during the therapeutic course.