- Conservative management of Achilles Tendinopathy: a case report. [Case Reports]J Can Chiropr Assoc 2012; 56(3):216-24JC
- CONCLUSIONS: A combination of conservative rehabilitation strategies may be used by chiropractors to treat midportion achilles tendinopathy and allow an individual to return to pain free ADLs in a timely manner.
- Two cases of work-related lateral epicondylopathy treated with Graston Technique® and conservative rehabilitation. [Case Reports]J Can Chiropr Assoc 2012; 56(3):192-200JC
- CONCLUSIONS: A combination of conservative rehabilitation strategies may be used by chiropractors to treat work-related lateral epicondylopathy and allow for individuals to minimize lost time related to this condition.
- Growth in preterm infants fed either a partially hydrolyzed whey or an intact casein/whey preterm infant formula. [Randomized Controlled Trial]J Perinatol 2009; 29(2):106-11JP
- CONCLUSIONS: A pHW preterm infant formula was not associated with improved feeding tolerance, enteral intake or growth but differences in serum chemistries. These are unlikely to be clinically relevant because values were well within normal limits for preterm infants, whereas growth was identical in both groups and paralleled that 'in utero'.