Download the Free Prime PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.

Available for iPhone or iPad:

Unbound PubMed app for iOS iPhone iPadAlso Available:
Unbound MEDLINE
Unbound PubMed app for Android

Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:

Unbound PubMed app for WindowsUnbound PubMed app for MAC OS Yosemite Macbook Air pro
(Optic disc swelling)
6,078 results
  • HaNDL Syndrome: Case Report and Literature Review. [Journal Article]
  • JCJ Child Neurol 2018 Dec 05; :883073818811546
  • Armstrong-Javors A, Krishnamoorthy K
  • Headache and Neurologic Deficits with cerebrospinal fluid Lymphocytosis (HaNDL) syndrome is a rare stroke mimicker characterized by moderate to severe headache temporally associated with transient ne...
  • Macular Hole After Poppers (Alkyl Nitrate) Inhalation in a Child. [Journal Article]
  • OSOphthalmic Surg Lasers Imaging Retina 2018 Nov 01; 49(11):897-900
  • Dyrda A, Català-Mora J, … Vidal-Santacana M
  • The authors present the first case of macular hole (MH) after a single inhalation of poppers. A 13-year-old girl presented with vision loss in the left eye (OS). Pediatric and neurology exams were no...
  • Bilambdoid and sagittal synostosis: Report of 39 cases. [Journal Article]
  • SNSurg Neurol Int 2018; 9:206
  • Chivoret N, Arnaud E, … Di Rocco F
  • CONCLUSIONS: Bilambdoid and sagittal synostosis constitute an isolated entity in almost 80% of the cases, whereas in the remaining 20% it is part of a faciocraniosynostosis syndrome. Two phenotypes may be found. Early surgical management is indicated, and several techniques can be used in this heterogeneous population. A cerebellar tonsillar prolapse is present in a majority of cases.
New Search Next