Download the Free Prime PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.

Available for iPhone or iPad:

Unbound PubMed app for iOS iPhone iPadAlso Available:
Unbound MEDLINE
Unbound PubMed app for Android

Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:

Unbound PubMed app for WindowsUnbound PubMed app for MAC OS Yosemite Macbook Air pro
(antepartum hemorrhage)
1,061 results
  • Aetiological Classification of Stillbirths: A Case Control Study. [Journal Article]
  • JOJ Obstet Gynaecol India 2016; 66(6):420-425
  • Kumbhare SA, Maitra NK
  • CONCLUSIONS: The stillbirth rate was 87.83 per 1000 live births. The ReCoDe primary classification system enabled 74.1 % of the cases to be assigned a relevant condition, leaving only 25.9 % as unexplained. The single largest condition associated was fetal growth restriction (25.9 %).
  • Bipolar disorder in pregnancy and childbirth: a systematic review of outcomes. [Journal Article]
  • BPBMC Pregnancy Childbirth 2016 Oct 28; 16(1):331
  • Rusner M, Berg M, Begley C
  • CONCLUSIONS: Due to heterogeneity of data, particularly the use of differing definitions of bipolar disorder, narrative synthesis was used for most outcomes, rather than a meta-analysis.It is evident that adverse outcomes are more common in women with BD and their babies. Large cohort studies examining fetal abnormality outcomes for women with BD who are not on mood stabilisers in pregnancy are required, as are studies on maternal-infant interaction.
  • Population-based risk for peripartum hysterectomy during low- and moderate-risk delivery hospitalizations. [Journal Article]
  • AJAm J Obstet Gynecol 2016; 215(5):640.e1-640.e8
  • Friedman AM, Wright JD, … Bateman BT
  • CONCLUSIONS: Peripartum hysterectomy is a relatively common event that hospitals providing routine obstetric care should be prepared to manage. That specific risk factors are highly associated with risk for hysterectomy supports routine use of hemorrhage risk-assessment tools. However, given that a significant proportion of hysterectomies will be unpredictable, the availability of rapid transfusion protocols may be necessary for hospitals to safely manage these cases.
  • Risk factors for complete uterine rupture. [Journal Article]
  • AJAm J Obstet Gynecol 2016 Oct 22
  • Al-Zirqi I, Daltveit AK, … Vangen S
  • CONCLUSIONS: Sequential labor induction with prostaglandins and oxytocin and augmentation of labor with oxytocin are important risk factors for complete uterine rupture in intact and scarred uteri.
New Search Next