- Do health professionals have a prototype concept of disease? The answer is no. [Journal Article]
- PEPhilos Ethics Humanit Med 2017 09 11; 12(1):6
- CONCLUSIONS: This study falsifies the hypothesis that disease is a prototype concept for health professionals. This has implications for the debate on core concepts for health care. If health professionals do not have a prototype concept of disease, it is unlikely that there is a prototype concept of disease in general. Consequently, nosologies should not be based on prototypes.
- Drapetomania. [Historical Article]
- LctLancet 2000 Nov 04; 356(9241):1615