- The Changes of Surgical Treatment for Symptomatic Uterine Myomas in the Past 15 Years. [Journal Article]
- GMGynecol Minim Invasive Ther 2018 Jan-Mar; 7(1):10-15
- CONCLUSIONS: Retaining uterus and minimally invasive surgery were the important trends of surgical treatment for symptomatic uterine myomas. Laparoscopic uterus-sparing myomectomy may be an alternative to hysterectomy to manage to appropriate patients with uterine myomas.
- [Characteristics of Biochar-mediated N2O Emissions from Soils of Different Surface Conditions]. [Journal Article]
- HJHuan Jing Ke Xue 2017 May 08; 38(5):2093-2101
- It was aimed to investigate the response to biochar addition on N2O gas production and emission in different surface conditions. To study the dynamic changes of soil N2O release, soil nitrate(NO3--N)…
It was aimed to investigate the response to biochar addition on N2O gas production and emission in different surface conditions. To study the dynamic changes of soil N2O release, soil nitrate(NO3--N) and ammonium(NH4+-N), a field trials experiment was conducted from 2014 to 2015 in wheat and corn season, which contained three treatments[the blank control group (CK), biochar applied at 5 t·(hm2·a)-1(BC5) and 45 t·(hm2·a)-1(BC45), respectively] under crop cultivation(+) and non-cultivation(-) condition. The results indicated that:1 During the season of wheat growth, the soil N2O emissions of CK+, BC5+, BC45+ were 21.70-88.91, 21.42-130.09, 64.44-179.58 μg·(m2·h)-1 respectively, and that of BC45+ possessed a higher value than those of the other treatments(P<0.05). Compared with wheat winter period, the soil N2O emissions of the three treatments decreased evidently in wheat peak stage(returning green and jointing stage, booting and heading stage) (P<0.05), and the amplification of BC45+ reduced by 18.43% and 14.62% in comparison with CK+ and BC5+ in wheat booting and heading stages. In the early stage of maize growth, the soil N2O emissions of BC45+ were significantly increased compared with CK+ and BC5+(P<0.05). However, there were no significant differences among treatments of maize heading stage and mature stage. It showed that the biochar-mediated promotion effect of soil N2O emissions was effectively inhibited by crop growth and the increase of surface mulch. Besides, the result of soil N2O release in the same treatment had also confirmed this conclusion in bare land. 2 Under the conditions of wheat cultivation and homochronous non-cultivation, the soil NO3--N and NH4+-N contents of BC5+ and BC45+ treatments were raised with respect to CK+, but the values dropped significantly in wheat peak stage, especially for BC45+ treatment, with 96.44% and 69.40% decrease respectively. The soil inorganic nitrogen content of maize growth season had a similar trend in wheat season. Parallel to this result of the apparently falling soil NO3--N and NH4+-N concentrations, the soil N2O emissions of BC45+ also declined remarkably in peak stage. The decline in respiratory substrate caused by the increase of nitrogen uptake by crop growth, may be one of the reasons for the decrease of N2O emission. 3 In wheat growth season, the soil pH values of the biochar treatments were improved from 4.62 to 5.18. In maize season, the soil pH values ranged from 4.42 to 5.02. When the soil pH value was relatively low, the soil N2O emission was high, and vice versa. The soil N2O emission was partly influenced by the soil pH value.
- [Response of phenophase to meteorological conditions and flowering forecast model on Amygdalus communis in Shache County, Xinjiang, China]. [Journal Article]
- YYYing Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 2016; 27(2):421-8
- Based on the phenophase data of Amygdalus communis and homochronous meteorological observation data at agrometeorological experimental station of Shache County during 2008-2013, the change characteri…
Based on the phenophase data of Amygdalus communis and homochronous meteorological observation data at agrometeorological experimental station of Shache County during 2008-2013, the change characteristics of phenological period of A. communis and the effects of temperature and sunshine duration on them were analyzed. The results showed that before flowering, positive correlations existed among the first day of phenological phases, and after flowering, the correlations among the first day of phenological phases were mostly less. A significant positive correlation was observed between earlier bud flower swelling and the days of dormant period. and growth period, and a significant negative correlation existed between later bud flower swelling and the days of dormant period and growth period. Before fruit maturation, there was negative correlation between temperature and the interval days of phenological period, and after fruit maturation, the correlations were mostly positive. But the correlation between sunshine duration and the interval days of phenological period was positive before and after fruit maturation. The interval days from fruit maturation to the beginning date of leaf colour change had evident response to the average maximum temperature, and the interval days from the emergence of inflorescence to the ending data of flowering, and from the beginning date of leaf colour change to the ending date of leaf fall, had obvious response to sunshine duration. When the dormant period exceeded 30 days and the average daily temperature met the rang from -3.0 to -7.5 °C, A. communis would get into the flower swelling period after another 17-28 d. There were one-to-one correspondences between flower swelling, the beginning date of flowering, the beginning date of leaf colour change, the ending date of leaf fall, and the first pentad average temperature greater than or equal to 4 °C and pentad average maximum temperature greater than or equal to 12 °C, pentad average temperature greater than or equal to 14 °C and pentad average maximum temperature greater than or equal to 22 °C in spring, the first pentad temperature less than or equal to 10 °C and pentad average maximum temperature less than or equal to 18 °C in autumn the first pentad average temperature less than or equal to 1.9 °C in winter, respectively. By using partial least squares regression analysis, the first day of flowering forecast model of A. communis was established with good prediction.
- Diagnostic accuracy of endoscopic ultrasonography for rectal neuroendocrine neoplasms. [Journal Article]
- WJWorld J Gastroenterol 2014 Aug 14; 20(30):10470-7
- CONCLUSIONS: EUS has satisfactory diagnostic accuracy for rectal NENs with good sensitivity, but unfavorable specificity, making the differential diagnosis of NENs from other SELs challenging.
- [Curative effect observation of plasma eardrum perforation homochronous with palatoplasty in the treatment of chronic secretory otitis media]. [Randomized Controlled Trial]
- LCLin Chung Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 2014; 29(8):753-5
- CONCLUSIONS: By means of plasma eardrum perforation homochronous with palatoplasty, the children of cleft palate with secretory otitis media could improve hearing and tympanometry in a short period, recovering the function of middle ear.
- [Clinical characteristics and follow-up study of tachycardia-induced cardiomyopathy in 12 children]. [Journal Article]
- ZEZhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 2011; 49(12):933-8
- CONCLUSIONS: The diagnosis of TIC should be considered for the children with tachycardia, cardiac enlargement and cardiac insufficiency. The degree of cardiac enlargement and cardiac insufficiency might be of value for the differential diagnosis between TIC and idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. The rhythm control and ventricular rates control could all result in a favorite therapeutic efficacy.
- Value of PET/CT imaging for diagnosing pulmonary metastasis of colorectal cancer. [Journal Article]
- HHepatogastroenterology 2011 Nov-Dec; 58(112):1972-4
- CONCLUSIONS: Pulmonary metastasis of colorectal cancer can be accurately and conveniently diagnosed by PET/CT, especially when nodules are >9mm.
- [Association between the erythrocyte sedimentation rate, serum C-reactive protein and risk of lung cancer]. [Journal Article]
- ZZZhonghua Zhong Liu Za Zhi 2010; 32(1):48-51
- CONCLUSIONS: The level of CRP is associated with an increased risk of lung cancer. The results of this study suggest that early detection of CRP may have a potential predicting value for high risk group of lung cancer.
- Temporal bone fracture and its complications. [Journal Article]
- CJChin J Traumatol 2001; 4(2):106-9
- CONCLUSIONS: Traffic injury is the first high-dangerous factor for temporal bone fractures, which are often complicated with medial-inner ear or craniocerebral injury. The CSF otorrhea is common in the longitudinal fractures and facioplegia is common in the transversal fractures. The key step is to rescue the life, keep the airway unobstructed and maintain the circulation in the primary emergency treatment.
New Search Next
- Effects of local tissue environment on the differentiation of neural crest cells in turtle, with special reference to understanding the spatial distribution of pigment cells. [Journal Article]
- PCPigment Cell Res 1999; 12(2):81-8
- The spatial distribution of neural crest-derived pigment cells in turtles differs markedly from those found in chickens and mice. One hypothesis to explain such differences in the spatial distributio…
The spatial distribution of neural crest-derived pigment cells in turtles differs markedly from those found in chickens and mice. One hypothesis to explain such differences in the spatial distribution of pigment cells is that local tissue factors interact with neural crest cells, thereby determining their differentiation into pigment-synthesizing cells. It is reported here that local tissue factors in the soft-shell turtle (Trionyx sinensis japonicus) play a critical role in the development of melanophores from neural crest cells during embryogenesis. Undifferentiated neural crest cells derived from trunk neural tubes were co-cultured in vitro with homochronous somites, or with heterochronous dermis, lung or liver for 14 days. Melanophore differentiation from neural crest cells was significantly promoted when co-cultured with cells from lung, somites or dermis, but not when co-cultured with liver cells. These results suggest that local tissue factors stimulate the differentiation of pluripotent neural crest derivatives toward pigment cells. It is proposed that specific environmental cues play an important role in the spatial distribution of pigment cells in a variety of vertebrate species.